HomerThompson WR President and OT doormat no redemption thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are the left wing equivalent of the come back kid. If snopes.com was a sherdog poster, it would be you

All you're communicating with that comparison to TCK is that you don't even know who I am. The snopes thing is just weird. Is that supposed to be an insult?

Don't forget who you're talking to. Different class of interlocutor than what you're used to here, chum. I'll give you another chance to try to work up the courage to actually say what you think before writing you off because I do favor free-flowing conversation.
Honestly you're not much of a dialogist. You think you are, and you've managed to convince some of the lesser posters here to fan that fire that warms your ego but I don't buy it. Again, no need to get so uppity, I had you a little bit upset yesterday. No big deal, perhaps you'll get me upset one day.

All you're communicating with that comparison to TCK is that you don't even know who I am. The snopes thing is just weird. Is that supposed to be an insult?
I know that you're a boring fgt that claims to be unbiased when you clearly aren't. How about war room equivalent of @phunky ? like that comparison better?

I can adjust to different settings, like most people, but it's unlikely that I'd want to visit your world.

Yet here you are..

v4194i.jpg

Honestly you're not much of a dialogist. You think you are, and you've managed to convince some of the lesser posters here to fan that fire that warms your ego but I don't buy it. Again, no need to get so uppity, I had you a little bit upset yesterday. No big deal, perhaps you'll get me upset one day.

I can see I hit home, and that you will not muster the courage to actually make your point. I have no interest in trying to upset you further. Good luck.

I can see I hit home, and that you will not muster the courage to actually make your point. I have no interest in trying to upset you further. Good luck.

No worries, I'm ok. I was never upset by your comments and I'm still not. Cheers!

Don't forget who you're talking to. Different class of interlocutor than what you're used to here, chum. I'll give you another chance to try to work up the courage to actually say what you think before writing you off because I do favor free-flowing conversation.

Jack, the rules and guideline of the off-topic sub explicitly state this isn't a "safe space" and your feelings, opinions, cares,and concerns will assuredly be shat upon. If you can't "handle" it, then don't come in.
Your merry princess @HomerThompson chose to enter, got his feelings hurt (menstruating whore), rather than do the adult thing and, well frankly just leave...he then reported 3 members (2yellow cards/1ban). Homers temper tantrum directly resulted in @capt. Davis stepping down as a mod.

Two problems :
1) Reporting "hurt feelings" in the o.t. is a faux pas of epic proportions (and unforgivable)

2)His report(s) were based on rules that have never...NEVER been used or enforced in this sub.

Well git it in while you can cause I'm going to close this thread in a little bit and archive it.

But hey, fight the good fight and continue to tell everyone what a great guy homer is

.....your credibility swirls down the drain with every post.

Well git it in while you can cause I'm going to close this thread in a little bit and archive it.

Fuck you @HomerThompson you butthurt gaping stretched out asshole divorcee whore bitch :eek::eek::eek:et mother fucker!

That is all..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back