Media The Best and Funniest TUF moments of all time (Merged)

I think I’m one of the few who like the comeback season 4. They’re all veterans so you already know them.

There’s also this inception style drama where some of them already fought each other or had common opponents.

when Diego was drunk as hell and Kos was like " Diego, the aliens are coming to get you"
LOLOL

Stephen Bonnar vs Diego Sanchez Asparagus argument was something that makes me laugh everytime i think of it.

Stephen Bonnar vs Diego Sanchez Asparagus argument was something that makes me laugh everytime i think of it.
the asparagus argument was jokes lol....dumbest thing that almost led to a fight ever lol.....i dont even really know what asparagus is.....bullshit diego its a green plant that makes your piss smell bad and you ate it all

Just let me bang bro, the fatherless bastard comment, the Matt Serra "take a knee" explanation and Liddell's face... many great moments.

Patrick Cote's Captain Miserable comic was hilarious as well. That whole dynamic in TUF 6 with Cote, Serra, and a few other guys was good for quite a few hilarious moments.
Serra's account of Rich Franklin's advice was great as well.

My kingdom for an image of shit-eating grin Tito with hands on his hips saying, "Toldja, Ken. Toldja."

Let me bang of course.

Honorable mentions:
The kid that lost his fight and exclaimed "I'm a UFC fighter".

Dana speaking about Junie Browning "We don't vote em off, we beat em off."

"Let me bang bro!"
"I do let you bang."
"...Let me bang again!"

Then hits his head on the wall, does not get the impact he wanted, and explains tearfully" "too soft!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back