Stipe getting pissed.

Sano

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Anyone notice how pissed Stipe got when he was sitting in the locker room after the fight? I counted like 15 f-bombs in under a min.

He always seems like a good natured and laid back guy, so seeing a hint of rage from him like that was pretty scary. You always gotta watch out when the mild mannered ones gets agitated. I would stay clear that's for sure.

I missed it. Why was he pissed?

Losing fights?

He doesn't say much cage side during the fights, just kinda watches. Lol

I missed it. Why was he pissed?

Losing fights?

He doesn't say much cage side during the fights, just kinda watches. Lol

I haven't been watching this season, but I saw the promo for the next episode last night and it said Stipe's team have lost all of their fights so far. So that's probably it.

I haven't been watching this season, but I saw the promo for the next episode last night and it said Stipe's team have lost all of their fights so far. So that's probably it.
This is one of clearest cases of DC being an actual good coach vs Stipe having no idea, I wouldn't be surprised if team dc goes 8-0.

vid please

Anyone notice how pissed Stipe got when he was sitting in the locker room after the fight? I counted like 15 f-bombs in under a min.

He always seems like a good natured and laid back guy, so seeing a hint of rage from him like that was pretty scary. You always gotta watch out when the mild mannered ones gets agitated. I would stay clear that's for sure.

Somebody better send Struve in there to check Miocic and shut him up. Part-time firefighters should have more respect.

giphy.gif

Back