Do you never feel like your obsession with sex is a detriment to your well being?

SugarKrok

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Sometimes I feel like it's a curse to see beauty in high any woman I pass by. I'd like to be able to walk down the street without feeling compelled to take a quick glance, or stare unabashedly, whilst a fine lady walks by. Nowadays, I feel like even basic interactions with chicks in the service industry are marred by my unquencheable desire to bed them. It's so tiresome. Is there any way out of this besides castration? Am I a sex addict?

It certainly affects my wrist and the profile the government must have on me via my browsing history.

Checking out a girl? How's that a detriment to your well being.

It's called being a guy. If this strong drive wasn't in our genetics you think we'd deal with women's b.s. or have babies? Nah, we'd go extinct millennia ago!

Every time I see a new woman, my first thought is whether I'd fuck them or not. Been that way since I was a little boy. I cant ever remember not being that way.

Thinking about sex every day is completely natural. Using sex to validate your worth is a problem though.

I teach highschool and college, so I'll just say that it would be nice to be able to turn that sex drive off. The legal age of consent in my country is 15, and the amount of hormones flying around a classroom in the summertime is insane.

Every time I see a new woman, my first thought is whether I'd fuck them or not. Been that way since I was a little boy. I cant ever remember not being that way.

Did you think that way when you met relatives?

Sometimes I feel like it's a curse to see beauty in high any woman I pass by. I'd like to be able to walk down the street without feeling compelled to take a quick glance, or stare unabashedly, whilst a fine lady walks by. Nowadays, I feel like even basic interactions with chicks in the service industry are marred by my unquencheable desire to bed them. It's so tiresome. Is there any way out of this besides castration? Am I a sex addict?
It's never been easy for guys in this way since guys first roamed the Earth. Join the club.

Yeah I don't know. It's hard to control, especially around unaware and pendulous cleavage. I don't know what to do either. MILF addiction is here to stay for me. Just don't stare, and try to be a swell guy.

You should just have sex with every woman you meet over the next few weeks, it'll cure you.

Take a shower

Hit the weights

Get a clue

Being conscious is the first step, secondly you have to recognize the things you want to have sex with aren't objects, unless they are objects. If they are objects then bang away, if they aren't then recognize their value beyond being a hole... if you're an 18 year old thinking this way, how it's dealt with and interpreted would be different than if you were a 39 year old... women are beautiful what can you say...

it's must be frustrating to never measure up, though.
giphy.gif

I used to be like that too. I now see it as a form of slavery to desire and wish for so many things all day long. It used to make my heart ache to even see a beautiful woman. It is suffering to be that deep in desire. It is WAY worse when you get married or into a long term relationship and still do it. I am very glad I no longer am that way.

Yes my massive amounts of testosterone make me horny 24/7 & it can lead to irrational decisions.

But that’s the price of being a mans man.

This is normal and it keeps the human race going, check those girls out OP.

Every time I see a new woman, my first thought is whether I'd fuck them or not..

Depends a lot of course how overriding that thought is, checking people out to some degree is I'd say pretty universal for both sexs but it doesn't mean its got to drive every interaction you have.

Back