Do you never feel like your obsession with sex is a detriment to your well being?

it's must be frustrating to never measure up, though.
giphy.gif

WhoDa?

I am unfortunately just a fucking pig. Anytime I see a hot girl I check her out and think about what I would do to her. It sucks with having a GF but I just want to fuck anything that looks decent. I thought it would go away as I got older but no luck. Sex is always the first thing on my mind wither I want it to be or not.

Sometimes I feel like it's a curse to see beauty in high any woman I pass by. I'd like to be able to walk down the street without feeling compelled to take a quick glance, or stare unabashedly, whilst a fine lady walks by. Nowadays, I feel like even basic interactions with chicks in the service industry are marred by my unquencheable desire to bed them. It's so tiresome. Is there any way out of this besides castration? Am I a sex addict?

Plenty of people have the same issues with food.

Sure. But the best way to solve that is to keep fucking until you're tired of it.

It's call3d being a man. I just got too much testosterone ....

Sure. But the best way to solve that is to keep fucking until you're tired of it.
That's not true at all, I can be just getting done having sex, going on about my day not even an hour later, if I see a hot girl, a tight round ass, a pretty face, etc. My sex drive is right back up. Working out, staying in shape, and being active does not help, and I wouldn't want it any other way.

Im much more tame than I used to be. I love it. can focus on my passions and hobbies more. yes a high sex drive is a curse imo. when I was younger. holy fuck. If I got a text tfrom a girl wanting to fuck at 3 AM, Id go even if it meant I had to pick up a check for $200 million in the morning and couldn't be late for the appointment.

It's what keeps us going as a species. If you think about all the horrendous things that have happened through history - war, famine, plague - things have never been so bad that people couldn't take some time for a bit of fucking. That's why we're still here.

I teach highschool and college, so I'll just say that it would be nice to be able to turn that sex drive off. The legal age of consent in my country is 15, and the amount of hormones flying around a classroom in the summertime is insane.
lol pedo alert

Think you have to have sex in order to be a sex addict.

would be good to have an off switch----------------20 minutes after emptying my sack , i was walkin the dog and saw this bikini girl i was drooling over....

It didnt use to bother me as much, but the last few weeks I am basically unable to ejacukate. Cant even do it from self pleasure.

My stuff is legit sore. Only thing worse is the perpetual blue balls.

It didnt use to bother me as much, but the last few weeks I am basically unable to ejacukate. Cant even do it from self pleasure.

My stuff is legit sore. Only thing worse is the perpetual blue balls.
How?

lol pedo alert

I think he means his students sex drives not his.

I do suspect a lot of the time when people really got locked into an addiction(rather than say a short term obsession with a new partner) its driven by shame the same as drink, drugs, food, etc often are. Trying to cut the addiction by demonising the behaviour is IMHO highly questionable(unless of course it is actually hurting other people), especially with sex that were just naturally drawn to because it becomes a vicious cycle and even if people withhold for a decent length of time when they do finally give in the shame is so strong they go on a massive binge to escape it.

Alcoholics Anonymous for example with its strong ties to Christian guilt I think is being increasingly debunked as just leading to dangerous binge drinking behaviour in a lot of people.

Anti-depressants. Dosage this time around is only causing extreme difficulty ejacukating. It's a common system. Glad at least my junk still works fine otherwise, but it's hell whenever I'm horny because the final stress relaxant doesnt come.

I don't let it control my life anymore but yeah, I know what you're saying. The worst is that chicks don't understand the drive and they label us as pigs or whatever.

My girl has told me before that I jerk off and want sex to much. She doesn't seem to understand that it's an option between jerking off/having sex or cumming in your sleep.

It's happening one way or another. I prefer it happen on my own terms.

Yeah, I’m the same way. I thought once I got older this shit would end. As it turns out, I’m an even bigger walking hard on than I was as a teenager.

I am unfortunately just a fucking pig. Anytime I see a hot girl I check her out and think about what I would do to her. It sucks with having a GF but I just want to fuck anything that looks decent. I thought it would go away as I got older but no luck. Sex is always the first thing on my mind wither I want it to be or not.
How old are you?
I'm 26, not married yet but I thought if I have a wife and kids I would stop that thinking? That's not true ?

Back