Would you be cool with your wife/gf hanging out with a guy friend?

Alphaboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

If not, would you be cool with her hanging with a gay guy friend?

Does that mean she gets to leave the kitchen?

If you don't trust them then you shouldn't be in a relationship with them

Depends on what you mean by "hanging out"....
I trust her.... but still probably "no".

If not, would you be cool with her hanging with a gay guy friend?

I'm not really cool with my girl having a close guy friend that she would be alone with. I think it's unusual and usually leads to sexual feelings of sort. If she had a casual make acquaintance then I wouldn't really care as long as they didn't do shit alone together. At the same time I wouldn't control a girl's friends and if she wanted to have male friends that is her right. It's also my right not to be interested in that relationship.

If your wife has a job, she's hanging out with dudes all day most likely.

I'm not really cool with my girl having a close guy friend that she would be alone with. I think it's unusual and usually leads to sexual feelings of sort. If she had a casual make acquaintance then I wouldn't really care as long as they didn't do shit alone together. At the same time I wouldn't control a girl's friends and if she wanted to have male friends that is her right. It's also my right not to be interested in that relationship.

Sounds fair. What about a gay male friend?

Holy shit, that's creeper status imho

I wouldn't care because I know for damn sure she's not going to stop me from hanging out with my female friends.

If your wife has a job, she's hanging out with dudes all day most likely.

Mine's a teacher so she doesn't. Guys are rare in schools, like Wonder Woman's island.

I wouldn't care because I know for damn sure she's not going to stop me from hanging out with my female friends.

Damn, individually? Not sure my lady would be cool with that which isn't much of a loss, most (not all) chicks aren't that interesting to hang with anyway.

Inb4: OmG yOuRe NoT aLpHa!

Mine's a teacher so she doesn't. Guys are rare in schools, like Wonder Woman's island.

Mine's a nurse.... patients are gross , doctors are old, male nurses are generally gay or foreigners with poor english and odd hygiene

As long as I get to watch is I think the normal agreement

c72166159d7c8de82901f4be2080b772.jpg

Mine's a nurse.... patients are gross , doctors are old, male nurses are generally gay or foreigners with poor english and odd hygiene

I almost said nurse as well, but thought of the males you mentioned in your list. Makes sense. But the doctors who are young studs, they have status... They have pull!

Back