Do people live in the middle of Japan?

I got in an argument with someone at work about this.

We were talking about this garbage in the Pacific ocean where I guess two tides collide and there is just this pile of garbage out there that never goes away. I suggested they burn it but they don't think it'll burn on the ocean. But what if a cyclone (hurricane) gets it and carries it to japan and dumps garbage on the population????

Also I never heard that they used to take our garbage from North America and burn it but stopped because it was effecting the population?

But the real question was where is the population cause I know people can't live in the middle. It's too hilly and full of mountains and cliffs to be lived in so my understanding is all of Japan lives on the shore and that's it - am I right?

I drew a map:

View attachment 440627

You've been lied to .

#Japanisflat

I would never refer to them as manlets, they have all shown me the upmost respect and gratitude and I return the same unto them.

Plus you make a friend with a dude chances are he has a hot sister
<TheWire1>

350px-Japan_Population_density_map.svg.png

From Wiki;Japan has a high population concentration in urban areas on the plains since 75% of Japan’s land area is made up of mountains,[17] and also Japan has a forest cover rate of 68.5% (the only other developed countries with such a high forest cover percentage are Finland and Sweden).[14] The 2010 census shows 90.7% of the total Japanese population live in cities.[18]

I need to go back, love bass fishing in Lake Biwa

none of the top sf5 players do, so i can only assume coastal cities are the place to be with high speed internet.

Back