Pick One...and Batjester's mom.

• Ass

• Jugs

• Legs

• Batjester's mom

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Braun's new thing isn't going around telling people he sucks. He's way better than that.

Oh thank god, Bobby Lashley finally has a manager. I hope I never have to hear Lashley talk again.

I'm liking this Lio Rush, dude. He's actually making me want to watch Bobby Lashley, which I thought would have been impossible a month ago.

Did you end up watching the boxing last night?
The Joshua fight?
Yea after watching the trouble he had with Povetkins ruthless aggression early on I am now 100% confident that Wilder and his insane spider monkey style will be more than AJ can handle

BOMB SQUAD!!!!!!!!

But surely you'd want AoP to be taken seriously and not have people laugh every time you see them?

Yeah, it's not necessarily a good idea, but I could see what they were doing with this.

I just hope it's not a method of turning them face. We know what Vince is like, "Look at how big they are! They could be the new Legion of Doom!!!!"

The Joshua fight?
Yea after watching the trouble he had with Povetkins ruthless aggression early on I am now 100% confident that Wilder and his insane spider monkey style will be more than AJ can handle

BOMB SQUAD!!!!!!!!
Because Wilder never had trouble beating 39 year old boxers coming off failed drugs tests either, right? lol

Looks like WWE are trying to create a new Bayley.

Yeah, it's not necessarily a good idea, but I could see what they were doing with this.

I just hope it's not a method of turning them face. We know what Vince is like, "Look at how big they are! They could be the new Legion of Doom!!!!"
More like the new Ascension knowing WWE.

Another video from the guy Boo-urns thinks is whiney.

A video from another guy who Boo-Urns will think is whiney.

Because Wilder never had trouble beating 39 year old boxers coming off failed drugs tests either, right? lol
What does age and failed drug tests have to do with anything?
The simple fact is Joshua was on his heels last night trying to fight off a more aggressive fighter and if Povetkins onslaught gave him trouble then Wilder rushing ahead like a mad bull throwing sledge hammers is gonna crumble this dude

Is it bad that I didn't hate the ending to Hell in a Cell? lol

Yes.

The way people were freaking out about it, I thought it was gonna be some horrendous shit. It was nowhere near as bad as I thought.

Because you had lower expectations.

I'm so over this Sasha and Bayley shit lol if they want to keep Bayley face for the merchandise and the kids then I totally get it, but can we at least get something out of this?
No. You get the besties who sometimes argue angle and like it.

What does age and failed drug tests have to do with anything?
The simple fact is Joshua was on his heels last night trying to fight off a more aggressive fighter and if Povetkins onslaught gave him trouble then Wilder rushing ahead like a mad bull throwing sledge hammers is gonna crumble this dude
I was referring to the Ortiz fight where Wilder was getting battered around in the 7th round. Both had trouble with ageing fighters coming off failed drugs tests. Both fighters also shown that they are very hittable and they could easily change the fight with one clean shot too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back