Khabib should have drank the whiskey

Muslims drink, they are just hypocrites about it or do it behind closed doors.

It's a "do as I say, not as I do" religious BS.

It's only haram if unbelievers see it.<CerseiPlotting>

Would it really shock anyone if Connor didn’t know Muslims can’t drink alcohol? He doesn’t come off as the most intelligent person in he world.
Of course he knows, everybody knows that was the whole point of him bringing his whiskey on stage.
"He doesn’t come off as the most intelligent person in he world", are you serious TS, look what this man has achieved and for you not too see it brings your basic intelligence into question TS, the man is a borderline genius for what hes accomplished.
“The thing about smart people is that they seem like crazy people to dumb people.” ― Stephen Hawking

Last edited:
I know many Muslims from Bosnia and they're mostly heavy drinkers and they don't even hide it. They also eat pork. Khabib is just a religous freak, like Christians who don't have sex before marriage.
Yeah, nearly everyone in this thread thinks that all Muslims don't drink. Maybe they learned something today.

Haram!
03G1HSc.png

Islam discourages drinking alcohol, but it's not forbidden. Many Muslims drink. Look at Turkey. 99.8% of the population is Muslim but they still sell alcohol in Turkey.

"How old are you? 18?"
You sound like you're still in college... My guess is you're around 20 years old.

No it's forbidden you fucking idiot LMFAO

Islam doesn't forbid alcohol in its dogma directly. A lot of them interpret it that way, though. One of the things Mohammed promised is wine in Muslim heaven, lol.

TS, you mean just like they would do in the WWE right?

No!

Of course there are Muslims who drink, that was never some secret, it's still a sin in Islam though and that will never change. They shouldn't be doing it, but nobody is perfect. Does anyone really think in a billion plus people there wouldn't be some who don't fully adhere to their religion?

Islam doesn't forbid alcohol in its dogma directly. A lot of them interpret it that way, though. One of the things Mohammed promised is wine in Muslim heaven, lol.

Non-intoxicating wine.

I know a lot of muslims and most of them will tell you they don't touch alcohol, but behind closed doors or with close friends they get drunk as fuck on the daily.
I don't get it dude, if you drink just say you drink.
I've also been told muslims shouldn't curse or get tattoos.

true, but it is not much different than the inconsistent behaviour displayed by many Christians.

And then trashed it afterwards... What better way to get under Conor's skin?

Khabib takes a swig and then tells everyone it takes like piss. That comparing it to Jameson is laughable.

Right when Conor is launching his brand, this would cause some damage. And could have made Conor furious. Any time Conor criticizes Khabib, he could always fall back to "Proper 12 tastes like piss".

This was the rockstar move and he missed it.

Haha yes that would have been great. Conor would have been so mad

Muslims drink, they are just hypocrites about it or do it behind closed doors.

It's a "do as I say, not as I do" religious BS.

It's only haram if unbelievers see it.<CerseiPlotting>

hypocrisy is certainly not unique to any one group of religious followers...

Khabib didn't drink it because he was already drunk.

haha bro that would have been funny shit bro haha

good shit bro

lets drink rockstar energy drinks and high-five over how fucking funny that shit would have been bro

Khabib should have taken a swig of it and then trashed it by saying

"What is this whiskey? This is number one bullshit."

Khabib takes a swig and then tells everyone it takes like piss. That comparing it to Jameson is laughable.

Right when Conor is launching his brand, this would cause some damage. And could have made Conor furious. Any time Conor criticizes Khabib, he could always fall back to "Proper 12 tastes like piss".

He would have been stoned to death, banished, family killed something of the like.

Publicly break one of his biggest religious taboos on live international TV so he could impress you, of all people?

Nah, but he could have made more comments about Ireland's red-faced alcoholics as Conor sat up there red faced and drunk. Conor was acting like a parody of every negative Irish stereotype.

Back