UFN 137 PBP/Discussion

Fuck Anders, he’s dead to me. Go play fuckin semi pro football somewhere you bum

Where is your smile now Alvey ?
<45> fuckin disgrace for the ufc, dude doesnt even look like a fighter.

Barely scraped by on this one thanks to LIl' Nog and Santos. I recovered my Bellator losses for just above breakeven for the weekend.

Too bad Anders took this fight on a few days notice, up a weight class, and had to fly to Brazil to fight a guy with a full camp.

Fuck Anders, he’s dead to me. Go play fuckin semi pro football somewhere you bum
Dude, the fucking guy showed a ton of heart, not to mention taking a fight in Brazil on short notice. I’m officially a big fan of his after last night.

Dude, the fucking guy showed a ton of heart, not to mention taking a fight in Brazil on short notice. I’m officially a big fan of his after last night.

He showed heart but eventually crumbled. Such a mismatch in striking. He only has a sloppy left hand

Nobody was saying he couldn't have had a crazy chin. It's just silly to assume that an unproven question mark is going to be an elite asset when all we'd really seen of Anders chin was inconclusive.

I think people were saying I'll take an unproven one over a guy who had shown a shaky one. In the end both guys showed good chins last night though.

I really tried to warn everyone about Barao but I think I made too many joke posts about fading him instead of actually proving a logical argument as to why everyone should :’( lesson learned

I think people were saying I'll take an unproven one over a guy who had shown a shaky one. In the end both guys showed good chins last night though.

Honestly, I think Anders gets overblown as this big power puncher who finishes fights. In four of his last six fights, the opponents have seen a decision. Two of those being 5 rounds. In the two ITD fights, Williams missed seeing a decision by 18 seconds and Natal got crumbled.

Back