Any Lucha Underground fans here

It's on Netflix now, so the binge is more likely for most. I don't even know when it's on TV. I don't have El Ray, but it's on some Latino network over here. I'll be damned if I know the schedule though, or if they even have a consistent air time on that channel.

It comes out every Wednesday on El Rey. I stream it the next day on watchwrestlingonline site

Hell yeah. Love it.

Mil Muertes FTW

th

th
Interesting since you used to be one of the main people shit talking it when I was talking it up
Told ya so

This week's episode is phenomenal !!!!! The trios belt was on the line and wow what a match that was.

Also Killshot vs El Dragon Azteca jr was an excellent match too

Screenshot_20180817-234929_Chrome.jpg

Everyone choking someone until the Mac does the longest Boston Crab ever seen lol

Screenshot_20180817-235034_Chrome.jpg

I stopped watching wrestling for over 12 years until about 2 years ago I saw a lucha underground show and man was I hooked.

Went back saw every episode from the first one and I watch the show now every week when it's on.

Any Lucha Underground fans here?
Fan here!

As someone mentioned earlier, not a fan of the inter-gender matches.

#thereareonlytwogenders

Fan here!

As someone mentioned earlier, not a fan of the inter-gender matches.

#thereareonlytwogenders

I actually dont mind the intergender matches. Ivelisse has been in some great matches and this season Kobra Moon is in some good matches too

I actually dont mind the intergender matches. Ivelisse has been in some great matches and this season Kobra Moon is in some good matches too

I can see not liking them in a practical sense. It's always gonna be a bit much, when women are beating the crap out of men. That said, I don't mind it so much in LA, because the chicks take the hard bumps, and Lucha doesn't shy away from showing just how underpowered they are. They don't treat the audience like retards, and have a woman dominating a man for all that long. There are always some reality checks in their matches, that show they are physically outmatched. It's still all rather eye roll inducing, but the way they do it is okay with me.

And for all you Ricochet fans remember where he came from .... Prince Puma

PrincePumaKingCuerno_cropped.jpg

Pentagon Dark vs Cage this week was one of the most exciting, violent matches I've seen in a long time. And wow what a finish!!!!!

Pentagon Dark CERO MIEDO

Absolutely, although I do think they were really hurt by the stops and starts from the network. A lot of the buzz seemed to fade during the break in season 3.

Absolutely, although I do think they were really hurt by the stops and starts from the network. A lot of the buzz seemed to fade during the break in season 3.

That's also when Prince Puma left. He was the main guy for the show from day 1 but unfortunately he left to go to WWE/NXT

No, he was there the entire season and, frankly, I didn't care one way or the other about Puma. For me, LU has always been about Fenix, Mil, Mundo, and Matanza. Ivy's butt and Angelico jumping off stuff was cool too.

Last edited:
Ugh. Don't like dark Fenix at all. Why take one of the better white meat babyfaces in the business and turn him?

Melissa Santos and that new chick Reklusa makes it worth the watch alone

Melissa Santos and that new chick Reklusa makes it worth the watch alone

I'm actually in love with Melissa. She's so sexy

Funny couple years ago I was watching the apprentice celebrities and she was the secretary. I believe it was the one with Arnold

Back