Anthony Cumia (formerly of Opie & Anthony) offering $5K to get the O&A Sub shut down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this thread was bizarrely entertaining for all the wrong reasons.

So, I have a question for you because it is a highly subjective matter, and I am interested in what else people who loved that show liked and disliked. Did/do you also like Howard Stern?

Not at all. It's a totally different format. Howard has good guests but no one on staff there is actually funny.

The escalation is real.

Cumia really is a groomer of underage girls, throwing money and drugs and booze at them, and eventually battering them, well into his 50's. It's pretty bad. He's also a severe alcoholic and virulent racist. All of this is current enough stuff, he's a shithole guy.

He's also incredibly talented and could return to his old form (content-wise) if he stops surrounding himself with white power assholes. Recently he's been lucid, has a healthy skin tone, speaks more clearly, and looks like he's getting some sleep. Hope he stays that way, and I really, really hope he starts working with Ron Bennington somehow.

I loved when they went through bad wrestling promos when Patrice and Burr were on.

That's how I learned about the Shockmaster

Because I don't think you care about any of that. I think you despise him for his politics dating back to that infamous 2014 Tweet where he went on a racist rant. Why else start your hit piece using an OP over his campaign against his own Reddit sub and the fact that people continue to harass him and his family using it? You response has only affirmed this. The alleged incident from your OP doesn't even describe him reacting to the assault or allegations of child grooming. It was about him losing it over some salacious tranny CT.

Who cares if he's a train wreck? It won't be long before he comes undone, but here you are dredging up drama from three years ago with that thinly veiled excuse. I can smell a politically motivated hit piece-- final paragraph:
https://revengeofthecis.com/2018/04/07/anthony-cumias-dark-side-just-another-open-secret/

If I thought you gave 1/10 as much of a shit about finding justice for his "victims", or sparing future ones, as you do about tearing down a wealthy man whose politics are detestable to you, then I might care a bit more about them, too.

You're a fraud. Frauds don't inspire.

That's why I made this thread in 2014 instead of 2018 when he offered $5k to get a subreddit shut down.

The Worm Has Turned - A Jim Norton Documentary

Jim's reaction:

The Worm Has Turned - A Jim Norton Documentary

Jim's reaction:

mTvWULR.png

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6491178/?ref_=tt_rec_tt

That's why I made this thread in 2014 instead of 2018 when he offered $5k to get a subreddit shut down.
Oh yeah?
Never heard of him
Ant is having a bad day lol

FJ4sF6z.jpg

PQizE8S.jpg

Necro #1a/1b.
Necro #2.

Necro #3.

That's if we don't count the OP as a sideways Necro to the true first cause which was his 2014 tweet that started the whole backlash which culminated in libs stalking him on Reddit. Who do you think you're fooling? Did this guy bury it in your mom? You have a serious grudge hard-on for this comic.

Last edited:
Oh yeah?

Necro #1.

Necro #2

That's if we don't count the OP as a sideways Necro to the true first cause which was his 2014 tweet that started the whole backlash which culminated in libs stalking him on Reddit. Who do you think you're fooling? Did this guy bone your mom. You have a serious grudge hard-on for this guy.

He's nothing compared to some people out there. It's almost impossible to discuss the grestest radio show of all time now without some butthurt liberal crybaby with a bill burr av coming in and sperging all over the place.

Oh yeah?

Necro #1a/1b.

Necro #2.

Necro #3.

That's if we don't count the OP as a sideways Necro to the true first cause which was his 2014 tweet that started the whole backlash which culminated in libs stalking him on Reddit. Who do you think you're fooling? Did this guy bury it in your mom? You have a serious grudge hard-on for this comic.

Lol yeah that sub is full of libs

And you necroed my posts from 2018?

What do the angry libs have against Jim Norton?

Why are they always shutting on Amy Schumer, Lena Dunham etc...

Face Mick you didn't do your homework you're just always looking out for SJWs even when they don't exist

Lol yeah that sub is full of libs

And you necroed my posts from 2018?

What do the angry libs have against Jim Norton?

Why are they always shutting on Amy Schumer, Lena Dunham etc...

Face Mick you didn't do your homework you're just always looking out for SJWs even when they don't exist

Actually some of the best moments on O&A was when angry liberals would call in to pick a fight with Anthony and Jimmy.

Maybe if Jim joined CP Media they could do funny radio/podcasting again

Jimmy is happy where he's at. Sirius should have just never fired Ant and then we'd have Jim and Ant on Sirius now. The Anthony appearances on Jim and Sam were vintage O&A quality just last year.

Then Ant gets mysteriously rebanned for no reason.

Can we talk about how fucking awful the noon show is. Rich and Cavino I think? Two duschebags yammering on about nonsense,none of which is the least bit funny. I'd rather they just put on replays at that time slot

Jimmy is happy where he's at. Sirius should have just never fired Ant and then we'd have Jim and Ant on Sirius now. The Anthony appearances on Jim and Sam were vintage O&A quality just last year.

Then Ant gets mysteriously rebanned for no reason.

I know Jim is happy doing shitty radio with Sam because it pays well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back