It sounds crazy but Floyd stand more chance against khabib in MMA than khabib in boxing...

This is stupid, Khabib will most likely land a punch in boxing than Floyd avoiding the take down.

Stop it

Floyd would school khabib in boxing and khabib would school Floyd in mma

Well Floyd puncher changes I guess but in straight boxing match Hebab ain't touching Floyd ever! so it's not crazy at all

This thread will be full of pride but the truth is, Boxers have a better chance at winning in an MMA match than an MMA fighter has at a Boxing match. That is just the truth.

The reason Boxers have a better chance is because Boxers have an aspect of fighting where they are superior, which is Boxing. Even though the Boxer has a disadvantage in grappling, the boxer still has an advantage in Boxing. He has an aspect of the fight where he is superior. That can't be said for an MMA fighter in the Boxing ring. An MMA fighter in the Boxing ring has no advantage whatsoever, he can't use his grappling, he can't use his kicks. So Yes, Boxers have a better chance at winning in an MMA fight than MMA fighters do in the Boxing ring.
Floyd has no chance against khabib tho. Bell rings khabib shoots and its over.

TS is right

There is 0.001% Khabib beats Floyd in boxing
Floyd beating Khabib in MMA is at 1-2%, I guess.
There is no chance. Floyd will have no tdd and he cant dust anyone in one round.

and theres still a chance that floyd can ko khabib in 1 punch within those 30 seconds

Not really much of a chance, Floyd doesn't have much punching power, he gets his TKOs from volume over multiple rounds.

It's more likely that Floyd breaks his hands on Khabib than he KOs him in one round.

Floyd hasn't finished a fight in round 1 since 1997. You could have been born after Floyd's last round 1 finish and legally be able to drink.

I know my sig says conor # 1 easiest fight but this is even easier

lol, no he doesn't.

Khabib is bigger and stronger, and Floyd would get taken down within 20 seconds and GnPed to Bolivian and subbed, even if he trained MMA for a couple of years.

Khabib would get absolutely pieced the F up in a boxing match against Floyd as well.

I dont know man. Conor did amazingly will in his match with Floyd especially at first before his cardio ran out. If you look at Khabib agiasnt Conor Khabib clearly won on the feet and that means Khabib has better stand up and wont gas.

I think Khabib takes a boxing match against Floyd. He wont be boxing per say, he will be fist fighting.

<Gordonhat>

I dont know man. Conor did amazingly will in his match with Floyd especially at first before his cardio ran out. If you look at Khabib agiasnt Conor Khabib clearly won on the feet and that means Khabib has better stand up and wont gas.

I think Khabib takes a boxing match against Floyd. He wont be boxing per say, he will be fist fighting.

<Gordonhat>
what is wrong w you people.

This may sound crazy but Floyd actually has a better chance against khabib in MMA than khabib in boxing against Floyd. because in MMA with 4oz glove, anyone can get knockout with a single clean punch.espcially from an amazing boxer like Floyd. sure Floyd is way smaller but he's also way faster. and we know that speed is an important part of power because you know f = m* a

and we all know that khabib would literally get tool'ed in boxing. it's not even debatable that khabib won't get son'ed in boxing against Floyd. Because khabib striking heavily relies on his takedown threat. without that his striking technique is average at best.and not to mention the bigger gloves.

Trash.

There is no chance. Floyd will have no tdd and he cant dust anyone in one round.

Floyd has amazing fast reflexes and being a boxer I assume he can knock someone out with a better chance than most MMA fighter who are not that good at striking.

Also, what TS said is "It sounds crazy but Floyd stand more chance against khabib in MMA than khabib in boxing..."

If there is no chance for Floyd in MMA, than there in no chance IN HELL for Khabib in boxing.

Khabib can literally shoot a low single from across the cage and take mayweather down and ground and pound him through the canvas in 30 seconds
Mayweather would never get embarrassed in MMA when he could get the same paycheck and look good in boxing. There was an enigma with McGregor boxing, especially seeing as how he was torching great fighters on the feet, where as Khabib just wrestles and has avg sloppy striking. Khabib and Floyd both fight very safe, care about their 0 and as such, I don't think either one takes an ass beating for a pay check. Pretty soon, we will all be reminded why guys like BJ and McGregor are so fun for the fans: most elite fighters are just too terrified of losing to take on such big tasks.

Floyd has amazing fast reflexes and being a boxer I assume he can knock someone out with a better chance than most MMA fighter who are not that good at striking.
Hes 40 and he dont have the power thats gonna stop khabib from snatching him to the floor instantly. Even if he did hes getting taken down instantly.He knows that so he would never take that fight.

Hes 40 and he dont have the power thats gonna stop khabib from snatching him to the floor instantly. Even if he did hes getting taken down instantly.He knows that so he would never take that fight.

I was talking about percentage there, not about "Floyd will KO Khabib"
I was only saying that Floyd has a better chance in MMA (puncher's chance) than Khabib in boxing (Floyd having a seizure and dying)

Back