Could Fedor still join UFC

My respect for him would go up tremendously.

Sports fans, can you imagine Michael Jordan playing everywhere but the NBA and still being considered the GOAT? You can't cause it makes no sense. Imagine he played in the Euro league or the league in China. We would never hear of the greatest to ever do it, Michael Jeffery Jordan.

Yeah and Fedor lost to FABIO MALDONADO. I'll take my chances.

The fight was either 29-28 Fedor or 28-28 Draw. People need to stop with this garbage. It's not even debatable. There was no path for Fabio to win that fight unless you are retarded and think round 1 was 10-7.

Your blood must be boiling knowing your beloved UFC’s once uncrackable amor is showing signs of regression.
Lmao, I don't care. I like fights, whether they're in the UFC or me kicking your ass in the back alley.

You think the organization promoting a fight is going to stop me from watching? Hate Oscar De La Hoya, loved Canelo v. GGG I & II.

Are we talking about the same Fedor? The guy who lost to Bigfoot and Meathead?

The last time we seen Cain...
tumblr_oa3il2KhZE1upwz95o1_400.gif

Respectfully, not a fucking chance.
Probably gonna end up being Cains last fight ever , sucks

i'm concerned about his cardio, he lasts about one round now
skillwize he could

Sports fans, can you imagine Michael Jordan playing everywhere but the NBA and still being considered the GOAT? You can't cause it makes no sense. Imagine he played in the Euro league or the league in China. We would never hear of the greatest to ever do it, Michael Jeffery Jordan.

Statements like these are exactly how you spot a new fan.

PRIDE had the superior Heavyweight division during Fedor's prime. Who did the UFC have? Arlovski, Couture, and Sylvia. Fedor destroyed 2 of them but never fought Randy. Who did PRIDE have? Fedor, Cro Cop, Kharitonov, Barnett, Big Nog, Hunt, Overeem, Werdum, Igor, etc.

You comparing the NBA to the Euro League is asinine. PRIDE was superior to the UFC until they purchased it.

Fedor is a top 3 heavyweight in the world right now.

Sergei Kharitonov, Vitaly Minakov, and Mirko Cro Cop to the UFC would also be welcome. Right now, the Bellator Heavyweight Grand Prix is the best thing going on.

Kharitonov and Minakov are probably top 10 heavyweights in the world right now.

What percentage of his current payment must he agree to?

So your defense is:

nuh uh it was a draw
giphy.gif

Sounds good my man.

My defense is you need to stop perpetuating bullshit. You sound like one of those fans who goes "haha Anderson lost to some Welterweight can" or "GSP lost to a bum Serra". Yeah....fighters fight. Fighters lose. Shit happens. It doesn't nullify someones entire career.

Lmao, I don't care. I like fights, whether they're in the UFC or me kicking your ass in the back alley
GSP-Scared-yea-I-dont-think-so-GIF.gif

Dude you are so fricking tough man!! I’m shitting in me knickers rn!! <45>

Be honest, if DW whipped it out for you, would you?

He's 42 y.o. with over 40 fights.
WTF?
UFC's Aleksei Oleinik is 57-11-1 as a heavyweight. He's 6-2 in the UFC and just submitted Mark Hunt. Russian heavyweights are taking over.

I do not want this to happen at this stage. Who would you have him fight? No match up is going to be favorable for him at this stage at the UFC.

I believe there is bad blood between dana and m1 global i believe thats their name stemming all the way back to when dana tried to originally sign fedor so couple that with dana having no interest in over the hill past their prime fighters and id venture to guess there is no way u will ever see fedor in the octagon.

Back