So will Khabib do better than Conor against Floyd?

So because Khabibs knocks Conor down, it makes him a better striker then Conor?
Without wrestling Khabib is a noob in the striking department.

No... that is exactly my point.

Makes it to a decision. So yes, he won't get stopped.

I hope it doesn't happen I like MMA more then boxing, feels like we just wasting time when stuff like this happens.

Why do people keep calling this a "fight"? It's boxing...it's not a real fight. Khabib or Conor would end Floyds life in less than 3 minutes in a real fight. In an MMA fight he wouldn't make it out of the 1st round.

Just like football isn't a real turf war, boxing is not fighting.

Nope, same shit. Nothing more than a sorting session for Floyd.

Maidana hits very hard. I think thats how Khabib should box Mayweather. Khabib has a better chin and cardio than conr, so maybe something crazy can happen.

Lets get that money, Champ! (And give it to the poor)

We don't know. However, we can expect that "no" given all what we know. :D

Yes... Khabib is a way better MMA fighter than Conor. Also i really dislike Conor and am happy with how Khabib is doing.

BUT

IMO Khabib has even less chance than Conor in doing anything against Mayweather. Especially after Floyd completely schooled Conor, i have almost zero interest in a Khabib - Mayweather fight. We already know Floyd can do whatever the fuck he wants against Conor... let alone Khabib who is not even close to a boxer.

I personally think Khabib - Conor 2 (no matter how unfair) will attract way more interest than Khabib - Floyd in the boxing ring. Right?

<JagsKiddingMe>

giphy.gif

Floyd is so good that it really depends on him. In other words, he is 50-0 due to his intelligence. He's is tactical fighter that never takes any risk, that' why he can be very boring as well (not for real boxing fans though).
Since he knows Khabib is not a technical boxer I wouldn't be surprised if he take the opposite approach and he would probably extra cautious since he would be expecting some wild shit.

Remember Floyd is not a finished yet he's the best boxer in the world. The fact that he stopped Conor by not doing much tells you everything about their skill difference because Floyd doesn't fight to finish you but to win the boxing match. I wouldn't be surprised if he just box Khabib to 12 rounds if Khabib doesn't gas, if he gas like Conor then Floyd would take advantage and will try to finish him just for fun as he did against Conor.

Conor, Khabib and any other MMA fighter cannot last more than 5 rounds against Canelo, GGG or any of those killers. Surviving against Floyd is not really a big deal yet Floyd would beat the boxers mentioned above.

I remember when I compete against a strong blue belt in Judo (I'm a black belt) and people was talking shit about how I barely won via a "koka" (minor score) but in my mind I was comfortable with my win. I'm a black belt and that's why I was able to win with a "koka" without breaking a sweat, you see what I'm saying? You can really see it the opposite way.

If this fight happens and people buy it.... yeah I don't know. Why?

Maybe. But i thought the same of Conor-Floyd. So yeah.. maybe.
When Floyd money gets thrown about, all bets are off. Khabib can con his fans about 'legacy' but when 50 million gets tossed out there, forget about it. Remember how Khabib said he would not fight Conor, that Conor had to work his way up, that he would then fight him for free but the deal almost did not get done because Khabib wanted 20x more than what Eddy got? Khabib is just as in to money as anyone in the game.

He might go the distance. Also has a higher chance of winning than Conor ever did.

Floyd will try to win on points and keep his distance, but can Khabib pack a punch worthy of knocking him out? I don't think he's at that stage yet, but I would really like to see Khabib train his boxing. He needs to get some legit boxers as sparring partners.

Jesus H. Christ! A lot of dumb threads here but this one takes the cake. Ban the OP!!!! Why didn't his parents use birth control?

Yes... Khabib is a way better MMA fighter than Conor. Also i really dislike Conor and am happy with how Khabib is doing.

BUT

IMO Khabib has even less chance than Conor in doing anything against Mayweather. Especially after Floyd completely schooled Conor, i have almost zero interest in a Khabib - Mayweather fight. We already know Floyd can do whatever the fuck he wants against Conor... let alone Khabib who is not even close to a boxer.

I personally think Khabib - Conor 2 (no matter how unfair) will attract way more interest than Khabib - Floyd in the boxing ring. Right?

<JagsKiddingMe>
Conor was regarded as one of the best MMA boxers and he got handily beaten. Khabibs boxing ain’t as good as Conor and nowhere near Mayweather so he will look like an amateur.

Back