The Undertaker vs Hulk Hogan 1991

nastyElbows also avirgin

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
i just came a cross this strange wresting era on youtube, the undertaker looked really scary for someone who doesn't know that wrestling is staged/scripted. i wonder if the Americans in those times (1991) were aware that wrestling is not real?

and apparently the 90's steroids was better than nowadays steroids.

Last edited:
The halcyon 90s. Where internet was still only a nickel and our complaints were barely cognizant of what a shit show life would soon become.

I thought that shit was real back in the 90's

Probably the lowest point in my life was thinking Giant Gonzalez was actually ripped as fuck

The Undertaker's early 90's intros were the best the WWF ever got. Well, to me at least. I didn't see the 80s musclefest.

i wonder if the Americans in those times (1991) were aware that wrestling is not real?

*Sigh*

Only ones that didn't know were children...

...and retards.

And the children and retards that hadn't seen the clip of Robocop saving Sting in WCW.

Rastling is for kids, rednecks, incels and degenerates.

There, I said it.

<Moves>

<{cum@me}>

Nothing like kids YouTube-ing old videos and making 'I never knew, posts'.

Fuck off, I'm getting drunk...

i just came a cross this strange wresting era on youtube, the undertaker looked really scary for someone who doesn't know that wrestling is staged/scripted. i wonder if the Americans in those times (1991) were aware that wrestling is not real?

I remember a year or so ago when UT "Retired" and I lold and called bullshit and got heat for it. The fact anyone bought that load of garbage is laughable.

Fucker came back after what, 8 months?

I started watching wrestling in 71, and we used to think it was real as kids.

This is like the golden nostalgia era of pro wrestling for me, 1991-1992, I remember around this same time of that video in the OP was when Jake The Snake let his Cobra bite Randy Savage on the fucking arm, one of the gnarliest craziest fucking things I ever seen in wrestling. I thought the shit was real for sure.

Jake-Roberts-Randy-Savage.jpg

Good times, Bret Hart rules

Yokozuna looked worried when the Undertaker came back to life at the Royal Rumble.

This is like the golden nostalgia era of pro wrestling for me, 1991-1992, I remember around this same time of that video in the OP was when Jake The Snake let his Cobra bite Randy Savage on the fucking arm, one of the gnarliest craziest fucking things I ever seen in wrestling. I thought the shit was real for sure.

Jake-Roberts-Randy-Savage.jpg

Good times, Bret Hart rules
Oh it was real, Macho got bacterial infection and blood poisoning from it

Back