The Undertaker vs Hulk Hogan 1991

A tall guy like Sid Justice who's reported "wrestling height" is 6'9 should not have traps like that! Mexican supplements for sure!

Yeah, man. Wrestling is for pussy master fuck machines like us. Nothing gay about us at all.

Go ask Chris Benoit's wife and kids if he's fake.
Benoit was the real deal!! Anyone who disagrees with Pussy Smasher Goldie, can go find a bowflex!!
upload_2018-10-19_15-27-30.gif

I thought that shit was real back in the 90's

Probably the lowest point in my life was thinking Giant Gonzalez was actually ripped as fuck

Man watching this,... I can't believe I used to be into this shit. The video games were fun as fuck though especially the one they had on N64 probably the GOAT wrestling game.

Probably the lowest point in my life was thinking Giant Gonzalez was actually ripped as fuck

Goddamn. That Giant Hernandez guy made the Undertaker look as small as @Cint

The Undertaker was my absolute idol back when I was a kid. I used to be so into this stuff. I even joined the WWF fan club (by sending a letter and a money order through the fuckin mail; not just auto-filling a form on a website). The package I got back included a cassette filled with entrance themes and I would listen to that shit nonstop. I already knew it wasn't real, but I didn't give a shit. To me it was like watching a live-action superhero show.

I used to watch WWF from around 1986 - 1994 , that was my era, I loved it and nope I had no clue it was fake and predetermined, as a kid you don't even know what words like predetermined mean haha. You just enjoyed it for what it was.

My dad took me too King of the Ring in 1993 and I loved it, the atmosphere was amazing, that was the only event I ever been to live of WWF. I was so close to Tatanka, I could nearly touch his arm.

Bret Hart vs Razor Ramon was the best match that night, wow Bret was an amazing wrestler and he kept such a fast pace, you have to have serious cardio for that.

Oh it was real, Macho got bacterial infection and blood poisoning from it

Can you imagine being a pro wrestler and showing up to work and they tell you ok man tonight you are going to get bit on the arm by a fucking King Cobra... "Wait... uh... what are we doing?"

I was a child in 91 and the undertaker beating Hogan was mind blowing. I had watched every wrestlemania up to that point, countless other VHS tapes of summerslam sand 6 volumes of various Hulk Hogans greatest hits, and it seemed impossible to me that he would lose to one of these monsters. Even at age 5, people liked to rub my nose in the fact that wrestling was fake, but I had no trouble suspending disbelief.

This is like the golden nostalgia era of pro wrestling for me, 1991-1992, I remember around this same time of that video in the OP was when Jake The Snake let his Cobra bite Randy Savage on the fucking arm, one of the gnarliest craziest fucking things I ever seen in wrestling. I thought the shit was real for sure.

Jake-Roberts-Randy-Savage.jpg

Good times, Bret Hart rules
Prematch stipulation was the cobra had to bite Jake first.

I was a child in 91 and the undertaker beating Hogan was mind blowing. I had watched every wrestlemania up to that point, countless other VHS tapes of summerslam sand 6 volumes of various Hulk Hogans greatest hits, and it seemed impossible to me that he would lose to one of these monsters. Even at age 5, people liked to rub my nose in the fact that wrestling was fake, but I had no trouble suspending disbelief.

Yep. For a new guy to come in and beat Hogan at that time it was mind blowing

Can you imagine being a pro wrestler and showing up to work and they tell you ok man tonight you are going to get bit on the arm by a fucking King Cobra... "Wait... uh... what are we doing?"

Not one of Randy's favorite bits, I'm sure.
"So... me and Jake, huh? Yeah. I think it'll go over big time. What's gonna be the kicker?"
"You're going to get stuck in the ropes and Jake is going to have the snake bite you."
"I don't know. Puppet's gonna look hokey, y'know?"
"What puppet?"
"..."

Yeah that’s low man.

Back