I really miss.

Mr. 4K

Riding a rhino pico de gallo
@Gold
Reaction score

Evolution was by far my favorite group. I really felt the way it all ended for them was fitting and satisfying too. Where does Evolution stand with everyone else?

Not sure what you mean my man. They were on smackdown a week ago.

Evolution was by far my favorite group. I really felt the way it all ended for them was fitting and satisfying too. Where does Evolution stand with everyone else?

Not sure what you mean my man. They were on smackdown a week ago.

You srs?

Edit: would you look at that. I'll start tuning in if they keep it going.

Last edited:
Anything where the Nature Boy is given the respect he deserves is cool by me.

Only Ric Flair had style. Look at all those horrible fitting suits. Orton's was the worst...just grabbed something off the rack

690.jpg

Only Ric Flair had style. Look at all those horrible fitting suits. Orton's was the worst...just grabbed something off the rack

690.jpg
That's the original Evolution with Mark Jindrak on the right. He obviously got replaced with Batista because Mark and Randy would cause all kinds of trouble together on the road.

You srs?

Edit: would you look at that. I'll start tuning in if they keep it going.
It was a one-time thing for Smackdown's 1000th episode.

I really miss Mandy Rose's skimpy shorts.
giphy.webp

690.jpg
that was the early double 0’s

NBA players were the worst offenders

A flawlessly executed gimmick of representing the past, present and future of wrestling

Thank the Lord that the Saturday Night Fever popped collar over the jacket design is long gone

Back