Pwd she be a legites woman by ought to u rrccccc

Aside from that stupid ass curtain call and the crying.......I still give this show a thumbs up.

Brie trying to get Yes! cheers....going into business for herself.

Reminds of Katt Williams talking about Hillary Clinton:
"Bitch, we don't like you. We like yo husband. We gotta see about you."

I don't mean to judge. You do you, @RollSonnenRoll ... and also do her.

And I’ll jerk off from the shadows

2bHN.gif

The more I think about it the angrier I get that Becky didn't make her way out after about 30 seconds of them all celebrating on stage, push through the group until she got to Ronda, stare into her beady eyes, raise her belt and say, "I'm the champ, Ronda. I'm THE champ!" Fade to black. Connect the rest of the dots to WM.

Not enough blood and heat.
They sacrificed all the heels in the name of the all together, emotional crying girls club. I wanted just one “I don’t give a damn about the Evolution, I only give a damn about me!” promo

“It aint a women’s thing, it ain’t a Evolution thing, it’s a me kicking your ass thing!”

Good ppv with two great main events

So go fuck yourself to all the
I personally thought MYC final, NXT title, and Smackdown title matches were better but Ronda is always solid.
she has great charisma and seems to take direction / training well. You can tell her matches are fully fleshed out and very little is called in the ring but she pulls it off very well.

The more I think about it the angrier I get that Becky didn't make her way out after about 30 seconds of them all celebrating on stage, push through the group until she got to Ronda, stare into her beady eyes, raise her belt and say, "I'm the champ, Ronda. I'm THE champ!" Fade to black. Connect the rest of the dots to WM.
You can argue that she’s rubbing it in charlottes face that Becky gets to be the... na just fucking around she should have got a chair and fucked all those women uo

You can argue that she’s rubbing it in charlottes face that Becky gets to be the... na just fucking around she should have got a chair and fucked all those women uo
giphy.gif

Don’t let her in here! Don’t let her in here!

giphy.gif

Don’t let her in here! Don’t let her in here!
She should have stripped Stephanie to her bra and panties in the ring and got the mic and said how’s that for scouting evolution
Then HLA and they 69 each other asshole

Back