Pwd she be a legites woman by ought to u rrccccc

They sacrificed all the heels in the name of the all together, emotional crying girls club. I wanted just one “I don’t give a damn about the Evolution, I only give a damn about me!” promo
It's sadly too late for someone to pull it off.

She should have stripped Stephanie to her bra and panties in the ring and got the mic and said how’s that for scouting evolution
Then HLA and they 69 each other asshole

She should have sprayed all those broads down with a truckload of Guiness and Jameson, OH HELL YEAH!

Japanese women went 0-3 tonight.

The “English speaking” thing is a BS excuse, especially when they all work circles around everyone else and have more charisma. We all know the real reason why.
Lmao classic wrath upset that asuka didn’t beat everyone and win both titles tonight

Japanese women went 0-3 tonight.

The “English speaking” thing is a BS excuse, especially when they all work circles around everyone else and have more charisma. We all know the real reason why.

Would've preferred Asuka over Jax. Toni was the right girl to win and I thought Sane for sure would retain but NXT needs Shayna to help get those two jobbers over now.

@Minotauro Rex @RollSonnenRoll @SocraticMethod @Jobber @Michaelangelo @J Danger @Frank23 @warriorscomeout @Pliny Pete @Rebelfett @Good Ole Stannis's BBQ @AndersonsFoot @Sexy @maxpower @GoldenAzazel @squirrelynuts @TheMadThinker @mudflap mike @TheHigherPower @Gutter Chris @Max Power @lakersfan45 @shadow_priest_x @lordsai @sleepwalk @moonwolf @deezy @Sivo The Ram @RMMA @Batjester @maxpower @SidJustice @tec87 @frenz @King Cru3lty @xtramob @Ozymandias @Thrawn33 @GraveyardFilla @Jay Valero 1 @Plain Brown Pants @Triple B Daddy @Edison Carasio @MaveDeltzer @Dusty Rhodes @El Dandy @BEAST @LuchaBear @Bubzeh @Smigg @Boo-urns @BAM @RR @D.R.H. @PRIDEWASBETTER @Tachycardia @Lethal @Kung Fu Tze @UVee @Batfish @kevin @flowwiththego @HomerThompson @TheStruggle @GetTheseHands @Get these Hands @Red Ninja @Amerikuracana @zane @Joseph Budden @Blunderbuss @GSPSAKU @WHITE ANDERSON @DarkKnight81 @chubbman @Bamboozled @ProBoxingInsidr @Gregolian @The Diplomat @FamousSFO @aldeniro78 @Reverse Flash @senri @44nutman @brownfeet @Lowmanproblems @Wrath of Foamy @TidalWave89 @Wadtucket @Clippy @Blackjack @SuperNerd @NakamuraNutShot @Deleted member 502383 @Willek @PEB @Rdude92 @AimedWithV @TankAbbott @GearSolidMetal @basedworld @rikwebb @KeiranMc @gb@Trumpski @ArabPride99 @HTTR21 @HereticBD @falconstalon @sangreporsangre @FoghornLeghorn @nastyElbows also avirgin @wwkirk @Ajay Devgan @ThunderL1ps @MrLeslieChow @the ambush @jml4life @Goatenstein @An Uncertain Choice @Barbas619 @Vegesus44 @Fadetoblack918 @Dorkman @scpunk90 @chknhawk

Alexa has a concussion.

Last edited:
22789329.gif

You got me out of bed, you damn well better have a good reason.

Back