Schwarzenegger almost appeared in ECW!

TankAbbott

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
https://forums.prowrestlingonly.com...er-stuff/?page=5&tab=comments#comment-5868760

"Arnold Schwarzenegger’s appearance in ECW didn’t come into fruition because officials from both parties couldn't agree on his involvement. Schwarzenegger’s people wanted him to make a similar appearance to the one he made on Smackdown in that he would beat up one of the wrestlers. Heyman objected because it had already been done on another wrestling show and offered several scenarios, including Schwarzenegger attacking Joel Gertner. After hearing the news, one ECW source said, 'What, Francine beats up our guys every week, but Arnold can’t?' " - Dec 4, 99 Torch

Arnold would've tainted his brand more than Batman and Robin did.

he should have whooped on Justin Credible

Was Schwarzenegger supposed to come to old-school ECW, or WWE’s 2006-2010 Ecw?

That would've actually been badass, especially if he came in as THE TERMINATOR

This would be like Arnold appearing at a fourth tier arena football game.

I don't believe it.

There's a brother jack dude joke here somewhere.

Wouldlve bin good to see big arnie put the beat down on an ecw bod

Yeah, this smells of Heyman spreading BS to the sheets.

So Arnold would turn up at a piss house for a junkyard promotion while being still a HUGE star for free?

Arnie is the definition of self promoter. He wrote the book for everybody except Ali who co-wrote it.

Since Vince was financing ECW at the time, he wouldn’t call Arnold and ask him to turn up for free as well?

This would be like Arnold appearing at a fourth tier arena football game.

I don't believe it.

No, it wouldn't be like that. Fourth tier arena football isn't considered the "cutting edge" version of football and it's original ideas aren'y copied by the NFL.

No, it wouldn't be like that. Fourth tier arena football isn't considered the "cutting edge" version of football and it's original ideas aren'y copied by the NFL.
Blood and unlicensed music and music videos.....yeah Memphis weren't doing that since the early 80s.

This sounds about as legit as Hogan's story about trying to join Metallica after Cliff Burton died.

This sounds about as legit as Hogan's story about trying to join Metallica after Cliff Burton died.

It's true brother! Right after Matsuda broke my leg I was at a crossroads in my life, dude.

h74FA3E44

Last edited:
They may have not got Arnie, but they still got Billy Corgan

20000901_cred_corin_billycor--cc9d5ba4f8e4209dc3b4edc44bd9047c.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back