Please sell me on Finn Balor

Barbas619

Impractical Joker Belt
Banned
Reaction score
I just can’t get behind this guy (no homo).

He seems to have a limited set of moves, and is relatively small in comparison to the majority of the main roster(s).

Is it his demon entrance? His wrestling resume overseas? His look?

He came in with quite a bit of hype, and was even gifted the inaugural Universal Championship.

Please help me understand the hype behind Balor. I’d like to give him a fair shake (no homo).

Thanks.

He did cosplay in Japan.

And bullet club, can't forget bullet club.

He's the white Apollo Crews. That should be enough.

I found him much more entertaining in Japan, but was never a huge fan.

He’s very handsome. There’s no denying that.

His endless smirking and same match every time doesn’t really do it for me, though.

He's athletic, and ripped to shreds. I don't really care for the guy, myself. It's just a bunch of smarks that suck his dick even though he hasn't done anything reputable since like 2016 or 2013.

He's there for the "he's so dreamy" demographic. After hours club bathroom stalls, and high school lockers.

And the Irish, of course.

i dont get it either. and if you are still a fan after his move to embrace the lbgqtiflk community, that definitely makes you suspect. he also is one of the captains of the tiny 5 year old boy underwear team.

i think for the indy fans, you are required to like him, and for some fans of just wwe, you feel you are supposed to like him even though he sucks (like nakamura). but he was in the bullet club which also makes him a badass, because as you can see from gallows and anderson, they are the coolest faction ever

How was your Halloween drh?

Pretty quiet...only had 1 trick or treater and it was one of those families wheeling their one year old around in a stroller.

Pretty quiet...only had 1 trick or treater and it was one of those families wheeling their one year old around in a stroller.

Sounds good to me. I just turned off the lights and went to bed tbh.

Won the universal title and was immediately injured and hasn't been able to pick it up since.

After the injury, I feel like Vince lost confidence in him.

He was brought in to weaken competition but Vince is very particular in his own champions and will often butt heads with the audience on these things.

He was brought in to weaken competition but Vince is very particular in his own champions and will often butt heads with the audience on these things.

Being a twink probably doesn't help him with Vince, either.

He's got that Rey Mysterio bug like quality where it's fun to watch him get beaten up. He'd be fine as ic champion having good matches ,or even as a transitional wwe one on smackdown. Would have been better than Ziggler and Rollins having 10 matches at least. The thoughts of him putting that paint on and having brock sell for him make me cringe though.

Back