WWE Crown Jewel PPV Discussion Thread

I had this shit for four years!

jaEuQ6F.gif

That match was entertaining. It was a train wreck mixed with a couple cool moments

Well, I canceled it, they have a month to win me back
NXT might save them

Don't go back for a while. They come back, offering you three free months. Great thing about the Network is, that free three months is ample time to catch up on the shit you miss.

Catching up on Crown Jewel. They:
Had the event in Saudi Arabia
Had Hulk Hogan show up
Put the Universal Title back on Brock
Had Shane win a tourney he wasn't in.

WWE said "Fuck you in your stupid asses! What're you gonna do? Watch Impact? At 10PM? On a week night? On what network? Haha Haha! We own you all. We have a president in our hall of fame. Watcha gonna do?"

Shane McMahon, the Steve Jennum of WWE.

When I go a drunk rampage shooting dudes and grizzlies in Red Dead or I’m beating up 58 Yakuza guys in a go in Yakuza 6, that’s more logical and consistent than what WWE is doing.

Brock-Lesnar-0.jpg

1490168.jpg

LOl at all those people that have been saying lesnar is small,skinny and no muscle since testing he actually looked in hes best shape in a good while today.

Don't go back for a while. They come back, offering you three free months. Great thing about the Network is, that free three months is ample time to catch up on the shit you miss.

Yeah. They’ve also been going after me like a stripper on a Tuesday before OsamaMania to renew my sub with 3 months free to prove this shit ain’t hurting them.

I had this shit for four years!

I just changed my cell operator after twenty years. They can suck my big fat kielbasa just like your sister.

Twenty fucking fucking years.

I’ve paid for the CEOs Bentley and they offer me shit.

It's a slow night at work so I decided to fire up The Crown Jewel on my phone. I gotta admit being a major Hulkamaniac as a kid, I got a little misty eyed when his music hit and he started his walk down the aisle.

Back