RingWarriors.net

VulcanNervPinch

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Stumbled across them on TV this morning while on baby duty.

I'm not plugged into the alternative orgs. Anyone know this? They're not big budget, but they're not a ring in a HS gym, either.

https://www.facebook.com/ringwarriors

The Ring Warriors name is not new. In the early 1990s the late wrestling great Hiro Matsuda and business partner Howard Brody created an Americanized version of New Japan Pro Wrestling for TV called “Ring Warriors.” In a relatively short period of time, the Ring Warriors brand became the most successful pro wrestling television brand across the European continent and throughout parts of Asia and Africa, drawing higher ratings than both the WWF or WCW at the time. While the goal of Ring Warriors was to eventually create a U.S.-based promotion with the same philosophy and style that was presented on TV, Matsuda passed away before that goal could be realized. Now, more than 20 years later, Matsuda’s vision is about to become a reality. On Saturday, September 15, 2018, the Ring Warriors legacy continues as we begin our weekly TV show on WGN America. Featuring a new generation of in-ring competitors like Austin Aries, Eli Drake, Jeff Cobb, Wes Brisco, Alexander Hammerstone, Alex Chamberlain and many others, Ring Warriors airs at 8 a.m. Eastern and Pacific Time.

Please dont ever say alternative orgs again lol
Theyre called indy promotions and theyre fuckin awesom

Ring Warriors is Howard Brodys promotion
Been on tv for about 2 months
They got some decent talent like Jeff Cobb, Austin Aries and Eli Drake
My favorite is a Triple H knockoff called Alexander Hammerstone, dude is so blatant in his gimmick jacking

I cant watch every week cause its not available On Demand but the shows I've seen have been enjoyable
I'd say its good but not great

Back