I’m not counting crown jewel as canon

lakersfan45

That's sardo! No mr, accent on the do!
@Gold
Reaction score
therefore hbks last match was WM 26 which I attended live 3rd row

BaldBK is like the stupid Alternate Universe Marvel IMHO...

The HBK I remember was coked out of his mind and lost his smile when he didnt get his way...

i don’t think Shawn thought he’d be bald and wrestling in his 50s in Saudi Arabia

The video records for crown jewel should probably be fired out of a cannon. What a car crash.

And people thought Backlash was a terrible show...

Last edited:
It's canon and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

I can't slight HBK for taking the payday.

You have to, Lake.
No I don’t. It didn’t happen this was like when a sitcom has an episode that took place in the 70s even though the show is in the 90s it doesn’t count as canon because it don’t make sense

No I don’t. It didn’t happen this was like when a sitcom has an episode that took place in the 70s even though the show is in the 90s it doesn’t count as canon because it don’t make sense

source.gif

Vintage adult onset full lakersfrank ladies and gentlemen.

3 million reasons why it's canon.

The whole Saudi adventure is a side project like the Hulk Hogan Saturday Morning Cartoon, wacky nonsensical shit happens, time has no meaning, there are no women. Sucks they had to break the spell a little to get the title match sorted, but there was nothing to be done there.

The whole Saudi adventure is a side project like the Hulk Hogan Saturday Morning Cartoon, wacky nonsensical shit happens, time has no meaning, there are no women. Sucks they had to break the spell a little to get the title match sorted, but there was nothing to be done there.
See Dr strange gets it.

Back