Conor's trash talk has become cringeworthy

See O

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seeing his latest tweets about mayweather, I literally cringed reading them.

I mean I guess it was cool and all when he was actually winning bouts and his delusional fanbase thought he was invincible, but now that khabib took this guys soul, literally, I feel like his trash talking has no ground to stand on.

It's all downhill from here conor. You made some good money, I guess that's all you'll really have. If you can go to your grave with that, great. But you'll never go down as one of the greatest of all time, because your far from it.

Nobody cares about you thinking it's cringe worthy to be honest

become !?!

always was buddeh.

His trash talk has always been like that.
He's never been Muhammad Ali when it comes to trash talk (or fighting).

He’s even getting out roasted by 20 year olds who barely speak English now

I mean I guess it was cool and all when he was actually winning boots and his delusional fanbase thought he was invincible, but now that khabib took this guys soul, literally, I feel like his trash talking has no ground to stand on.

It's all downhill from here conor. You made some good money, I guess that's all you'll really have. If you can go to your grave with that, great. But you'll never go down as one of the greatest of all time, because your far from it.
ma ma ma ma ma maaaa

The fame has gotten to his head, tbh.

He had funnier lines back in the day. And they weren't mean-spirited trash talk either, if that makes sense.

His trash talk has always been low hanging fruit for the lowest common denominator. Lol'd hard when Nate destroyed him with the touch butt comment

The fame has gotten to his head, tbh.

He had funnier lines back in the day. And they weren't mean-spirited trash talk either, if that makes sense.

I actually agree. Was a fan, then the Mayweather conferences turned me against him. Hated the persona.

Was much more original earlier in his career and funnier.

g4QPO.gif

I mean I guess it was cool and all when he was actually winning bouts and his delusional fanbase thought he was invincible, but now that khabib took this guys soul, literally, I feel like his trash talking has no ground to stand on.

Butthurt conor fan in the housssssse.

Why post that? Deep down, you mad.

murmur.PNG

Murmurmurmurmurmur

Back