PWD Purgatory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ocala in kind of the north center...might be too high class for you Gutter...not sure how you would get along with the rancher crowd...although the new parts of Ocala are probably too suburban for you to find fun.

I know tons of those people thats how I know they go there and I always got on with a lot of them pretty well. Its the rich owner types who dont have fuck all to do with it other than the money that are hard to be around. Horsemen are great folk

No Im speaking about americans like I am one of them

You just want another point to deflect to because its a god damn disgrace how your country handled that and your canadian so being smug is your go to
Detaining people without due process for a prolonged period of time is against international human rights....not my fucking fault our country follows rules eveb when it doesn't suit their own interests.

But again, you probably think brown kids belong in cages too.

Total Number of Days AJ Styles was LOLTNA Champion: 416 days (including the NWA title)
Total Number of Days AJ Styles has been WWE Champion: 504 days (and counting)

AJ Styles, Mr TNA, has held the WWE Championship longer in two reigns, than he did the TNA Championship over 5 reigns.

But again, you probably think brown kids belong in cages too.

I dont

Im a lot more open to migrants that dont also suffer from islam and I think culture matters when you are talking large numbers of people. Mexican women and children dont really frighten me much. My only real objections are financial and i think Orange man is acting like a jackass

Feel better ?

Today I get to be stamping and scanning documents at 9pm. Gonna work until midnight.

Fuck this shit. I’ve got about an hour of time to play a game or wank my dick.

source.gif

@squirrelynuts she's not really into fighting or anything but I do have a free ticket going as one person backed out.

By the way seeing as @Prime Shane Douglas doesn't want to make the thread and Rex isn't online, you could make the new thread if you want as you're next after that.

Who the fudge is @squirrelynuts ?

No damn it...no more monkey nuts, squirrel nuts, goat nuts, Bubba nuts...no!

tumblr_ooy1rgTcW01u1ljrzo1_540.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back