Conor's trash talk has become cringeworthy

Thats the sad part...
I made fun of a Conor Fanboi and he start to scream about how I am a Conor hater for making fun at him sucking McG balls. The fanbois lives so viciously through Conor they no longer cant tell the difference between Conor and them self. No wonder they love his money, they actually think they own it.

Haha! "Conor is rich I tell you, RICH!!"

Ok, Floyd earns 3 times more and slapped him silly.

Basically who gives a fuck about money when it comes to sport?

David Beckham is the richest footballer/soccer player ever and he is no where near the best.

Conor is a brand for the idiots. McGregor acts like a 14 year old wannabe tough guy in his press conferences.

It's sarcasm....Boi, and "Hater", "Salty", "Triggered" etc...... Are all words I use jokingly, it's imitation of your guys stoopid jargon...Like "Hater", for anyone who dare point out Conor's very obvious short comings...
So few straws, so much grasp. Keep embarrassing yourself though, I do love a little bit of light entertainment <45>

He wasn't fun at all on the khabib swing. Just mean spirited and flustered. Didnt really wanna be there. Too rich now.

it's been kinda cringey for a while now. started at the Mendes fight. was always my opinion that he should've stayed a lil bit more natural.

I own New York
I am New York
I am Rio
I am Boxing

what the fuck does this shit even mean?

Also the shut your fookin mout, you'll do nuthin, do something etc...

does he really expect them to jump up and fight him there, get in trouble etc, rather than, you know, your scheduled fight. this is a slimy fuckin move and I hate it.

Poor @Tomas getting the Prologic treatment in here. Hope you're okay buddy!
For you @Tomas
Conor03.gif

As I have said all along, with Conors persona you have to be winning every fight, thats the bottom line, you can't lose, not even once. his ego and unbeatable God BS loses everything if he is not winning.

Also when Conor first came he was witty at times, he had some wit and humor. But now he is just vile, he is not witty anymore at all, he is just so rude and swearing all the time. Embarrassing to listen too.

Conor does not remind anyone of bullies although if he did that would be a good reason to despise him. Conor became a symbol of arrogance and bravado and greed and bluster-- you know-- everything that we teach our kids not to do or be in this world.

Conor needed to lose so he would either STFU or else not be listened to anymore. He is a terrible example, and even if you say, as you did, that it is just entertainment, well if that is what entertains you then you suck too.
I say this because the hate seems irrational and personal at times.
For me its a 'sport" where people fight and look to Ko/Sub each other, what are a few words to hype a fight in the grand scheme of things.
I dont really understand people getting salty over 'trash talk'. again yes i find it entertaining and if that makes me suck i dont care tbh. Im free to watch and enoy it. Equally Youre free to Ignore Conor and anything he says at your leisure, same goes to anyone else. Nobody is forcing you to pay any mind to him or what he says.

I say this because the hate seems irrational and personal at times.
For me its a 'sport" where people fight and look to Ko/Sub each other, what are a few words to hype a fight in the grand scheme of things.
I dont really understand people getting salty over 'trash talk'. again yes i find it entertaining and if that makes me suck i dont care tbh. Im free to watch and enoy it. Equally Youre free to Ignore Conor and anything he says at your leisure, same goes to anyone else. Nobody is forcing you to pay any mind to him or what he says.

Conor degrades what it means to be human. You ignore a loud mouth the no one really cares about. When a lying conman who stands for everything that is anti human is looked upon as an example of how to be, you must stand against him or you are negligent in your duty to humanity.

Conor degrades what it means to be human. You ignore a loud mouth the no one really cares about. When a lying conman who stands for everything that is anti human is looked upon as an example of how to be, you must stand against him or you are negligent in your duty to humanity.
Seriously ? Fighting is Anti-Human then because its willingly hurting someone.
I dont understand how he is a lying conman, could you explain your thoughts on that ?
You do realize that he is popular because he is polarizing and says mildly controversial things, I dont see how he is an example of how to be a human.

iqwe-d.gif

Seeing his latest tweets about mayweather, I literally cringed reading them.

I mean I guess it was cool and all when he was actually winning bouts and his delusional fanbase thought he was invincible, but now that khabib took this guys soul, literally, I feel like his trash talking has no ground to stand on.

It's all downhill from here conor. You made some good money, I guess that's all you'll really have. If you can go to your grave with that, great. But you'll never go down as one of the greatest of all time, because your far from it.

Hes still the biggest star in MMA like it or not you salty cunt.

It's always been cringeworthy. You either love him or despise someone like that...I think there needs to be more respect in general especially amongst martil artists, peoplep that run their mouths deserve to get their jaws broken. The ones that love him are followers/nuthuggers. It's funny how he was the pride of the Irish and now after he lost sombaely to Khabib they don't want to claim him anymore. Lmao.

With a name like Kush? You sound broke. I bet you are struggling.
With a name like Kush? You sound broke. I bet you are struggling.
Typical conor fan obsessed with another mans money haha ill tell you what though I was doing just well enough to be able to watch this in HD
tenor.gif

Youre boy got dropped and choked like a bitch but I need ur help....Can you rate this punch out of ten ? :)
tenor.gif

Typical conor fan obsessed with another mans money haha ill tell you what though I was doing just well enough to be able to watch this in HD
tenor.gif

Youre boy got dropped and choked like a bitch but I need ur help....Can you rate this punch out of ten ? :)
tenor.gif

Wow, you could afford $60? You are killing it.

I would rate that punch 3.5/10. Based on the fact Conor got up instantly and knee'd him. Conor was not in danger at all. Guess you've never sparred and stumbled after a weak shot.

"I'm a fuckin pimp, rockin gucci mink, and without me this whole ship sink"

Was the final straw for me

Wow, you could afford $60? You are killing it.

I would rate that punch 3.5/10. Based on the fact Conor got up instantly and knee'd him. Conor was not in danger at all. Guess you've never sparred and stumbled after a weak shot.

Conor got dropped by a 3.5/10 punch? what a fucking can haha u see when u get smashed the way he did its really hard to win arguments which is why im upset youre not replying quicker to me come on you can do better

Back