My tin foil hat theory for brock vs dc

Cool theory but DC has way too much integrity. The only way he throws a fight on purpose is if he's actually in the WWE.

If he had "too much" integrity I think he'd have come clean about how he used the towel to make weight against Rumble by now. I still shake my head at the fact that he said he didn't know what he was doing.

On the other hand, he's probably too competitive to test OP's theory.

Funny that I found this topic, I actually threw on a tinfoil hat the other morning and made these points to a friend of mine:
-FOX supposedly wants DC to be a commentator on Smackdown when the show moves over there.
-You can't have a rematch if DC smokes Lesnar, a rematch makes even more money than a one and done where the Wrestler gets schooled.
-Lesnar showing up on RAW with the Univeral and UFC Title draws a ton of MMA views.
-How long does DC have left in the fight game? This could be an elaborate long play to get DC into WWE.
-It would take a lot of disposable cash to throw to DC to take a dive. Where would WWE get a huge amount of disposable cash to burn on trying to fix a fight? Oh wait, didn't they just have a little event in the desert?
(Yes I know these are mostly ludacris theory nonsense, but if you had Paul Heyman telling you this stuff you'd believe every word of it!)

giphy.gif

When I read the thread title, at first I was like:

Then I thought about it a little more and then I was like:

D.C. beats Brock inside of 4 rounds.

How big is the meltdown when Lesnar picks up the win?

How big is the meltdown when Lesnar picks up the win?

IF, and that's a big IF, Brock Lesnar somehow beats D.C. (not my prediction at all), the MMA and Wrestling worlds will resemble the American political spectrum after the 2016 elections. D.C fans will be like Hillary supporters who were in disbelief, while Brock fans will be celebrating like MAGA hat wearing supporters of President Trump on election night.

He tkos d.c. and breaks his neck trying to shooting star press into a pool of Vegas security

IF, and that's a big IF, Brock Lesnar somehow beats D.C. (not my prediction at all), the MMA and Wrestling worlds will resemble the American political spectrum after the 2016 elections. D.C fans will be like Hillary supporters who were in disbelief, while Brock fans will be celebrating like MAGA hat wearing supporters of President Trump on election night.

Nah.
Brock haters would discredit DC if he were to lose.

I remember the best fighters ever were the ones beaten by Fedor.

The worst were the ones beaten by Brock.

When Randy talked about wanting to fight Fedor he was so well respected....
.....he loses to Brock and he's a has been...

Back