Ben Askren says he is better than Khabib!

Maybe his pure wrestling yea.

But GNP? Khabib

They are about the same size & weight. Let's see Khabib step up.

And I am faster than Usain Bolt.

Let's see his first match in the UFC first .who knows if he's just another Gaethje(champion from another promotion)

Not on the ground. Askren doesn't have a lot of ways to win against Khabib. He has worse striking and his BJJ is not good enough

Gotta give respect to Ben, he said it with respect and has a case on each point he made as to why he's better unlike Dildo Anus.

He's better than Habeeb at looking like a curly haired fuck

His wrestling and his top control are likely a bit better(in MMA) but I think the match up favors Khabib who has much better striking and has shown more striking power both standing and on the ground.

If lesser wrestlers were able to take Khabib down, I can't see why askren couldn't.

Can he do anything with it would be my question.

Make 155 or shut up. Calling out smaller fighters to move up to face you is just pathetic (yes you're the worst in that regard Anderson, calling for Conor and GSP then complains when they don't do it).

Make 155 or shut up. Calling out smaller fighters to move up to face you is just pathetic (yes you're the best of that kind Anderson, calling for Conor and GSP then complains when they don't do it).

Khabib really can't either, so it's pretty relevant in this case.

"We were supposed to be wrestling not fighting Khabib" - Ben...

ben askren is a troll.

Let them wrassle...
<{JustBleed}>

Only in; Size, strength, wrestling, positioning, control, and grappling....

Ben wants to have big money fights. If he beats Robbie, he is stock will be up .his problem at 170 is who next? Woodleys former challengers?

Back