Sage will make the biggest mistake ever signing with ONE, and he will

Ideanudge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They will offer him money he can't refuse, but he will be forgotten there and possibly defeated by some of the bums they will throw at him, ruining his career early on.

That's what greed gives to you. You shouldn't have stopped attenting your christian classes, Sage.

Edit: it happened, greed got the better of him. He lacks the chin this early, does terribly against wrestlers. He will never come back to ufc, his already weak chin will become a touch button by then...

Last edited:
He will be fine dummy. Ufc isn’t sending him there perm. Hes gnna he a ufc lifer unless HE chooses

They will offer him money he can't refuse, but he will be forgotten there and possibly defeated by some of the bums they will throw at him, ruining his career early on.

That's what greed gives to you.

He was getting beat up in the UFC as well by decent competition. Now he gets even better pay + asian pussy. Where exactly is his downside?

He was getting beat up in the UFC as well by decent competition. Now he gets even better pay + asian pussy. Where exactly is his downside?
Asian chicks are ugly compared to latinas / Western chicks. Prove me wrong.

That's what greed gives to you. You shouldn't have stopped attenting your christian classes, Sage.

Zac Ottow>>>Zebaztian Kadestam

He might want to stop fighting in 5 years
WTF knows?
So grab $$$ while you can

UFC is building him up. Cherrypicks select bums. His fame is from an American fanbase. He is steadily promoted to keep his aura of promising young fighter with lots of hope.

UFC is building him up. Cherrypicks select bums. His fame is from an American fanbase. He is steadily promoted to keep his aura of promising young fighter with lots of hope.

BS. He gets opponents of his level. And Zac Ottow was even higher level.

He definitely can compete with WWs in ONE.
You're just clueless

Power, fame and fortune will be in Sage's hand.

Sage will be a superstar there.

Asian mma is the future.

but western chicks come with western attitude...there's a reason why Wesley Snipes got himself an asian chick. they treat their man and men in general the way men used to be treated over here..with respect and tad bit of fear...the way all men should be treated...but chicks over here have lost that. now, they are just big mouth, big attitudes...

If he makes a lot of money I'm not seeing the problem.

Why would he take more money to fight lesser competition? What a fucking moron. If someone offered me more money for easier work I def wouldn’t take it. I would never let that greed get to my head. Sage has to be the stupidest person on the earth right??

Your taste is so bad that the argument isn't even worth the time
Come on, fellas. There are beautiful women in every corner of planet earth. From the dirtiest trailer park, to the poorest of third world shitholes, and everywhere in between. Closing yourself off to only one type is limiting life’s pleasure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back