The worst animal to live your life as?

MikeMcMann

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What is your choice for worst animal life to live?

Mine is an antelope family of animals. A true bottom of the food chain animal.

If he survives the Crocodiles at the watering hole by day

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

They must avoid Lions by day and night and sleep no more than 10 minutes at a time

Hi3u2Em.gif

and even snakes take their toll

Python_eats_impala_2793065c.jpg

3075E77C00000578-0-image-a-24_1453462369631.jpg

Lots of 'prey' animals live lives on the run. Non-stop stress, relentlessly pursued until a single slip ends your life.

They are important parts of the food chain and serve their purpose and their defense is breeding in huge numbers but make no mistake, their ultimate and inevitable death comes by predation.

Really you live to breed and die feeding another. Your only role is to survive long enough to breed.

So what say you? Is there an animal you think it would be even worse to be?

What is your choice for worst animal life to live?

Mine is an antelope family of animals. A true bottom of the food chain animal.

If he survives the Crocodiles at the watering hole by day

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

They must avoid Lions by day and night and sleep no more than 10 minutes at a time

Hi3u2Em.gif

and even snakes take their toll

Python_eats_impala_2793065c.jpg

3075E77C00000578-0-image-a-24_1453462369631.jpg

Lots of 'prey' animals live lives on the run. Non-stop stress, relentlessly pursued until a single slip ends your life.

They are important parts of the food chain and serve their purpose and their defense is breeding in huge numbers but make no mistake, their ultimate and inevitable death comes by predation.

Really you live to breed and die feeding another. Your only role is to survive long enough to breed.

So what say you? Is there an animal you think it would be even worse to be?
rabbits have it even worse. They are always on the brink of total nervous shutdown from panic and their threats come in so many more forms.

Anteater would be fucking wierd for sure

Out of all the animals in the world, you chose an antelope.

I suppose a chicken, cow or pig at a factory farm. The antelope's life is stressful as hell, but it's like living in the inner city vs living in maximum security prison with Brett Rogers for a cellmate.

Imagine being a Dung Beatle, eating and rolling shit around all day...

Out of all the animals in the world, you chose an antelope.
You disagree and think there are many other animals that live a more imperiled life?

It's literally on the run from birth to its inevitable death via predation. the only question is 'when'.

What is your choice?

I suppose a chicken, cow or pig at a factory farm. The antelope's life is stressful as hell, but it's like living in the inner city vs living in maximum security prison with Brett Rogers for a cellmate.
ya, hands down I think living a life as a captive factory farm animal would be the worst as you are denied even the chance to live any type of productive life, whatever that would mean to each species.

I was focused more on natural cycles of predation in the OP, but otherwise this would /thread.

Imagine being a Dung Beatle, eating and rolling shit around all day...
Your life's goal is to find a nice warm and fresh pile of shit to settle down and raise your family in.

Actually seems like one of the simpler lives if that is what makes you happy.

Cow, pig, or chicken in the meat or dairy industry is about as bad as it can get.

Mayflies only live for 24 hrs, but I'd rather be one of those than a factory raised chicken, pig or cow.

Your life's goal is to find a nice warm and fresh pile of shit to settle down and raise your family in.

Actually seems like one of the simpler lives if that is what makes you happy.

Sounds like 95% of everyone on Sherdog actually...

ya, hands down I think living a life as a captive factory farm animal would be the worst as you are denied even the chance to live any type of productive life, whatever that would mean to each species.

I was focused more on natural cycles of predation in the OP, but otherwise this would /thread.

Well, the antelope is a good choice then. I have a lot of sympathy for those species that are constantly on edge, constantly scanning their surroundings for predators, jumpy and nervous with no way to really defend themselves.

Antelope seriously just wants to get home to his family.

Duck- some dumbass French chef shoves a tube down yoru throat to force feed you to the point your liver is about to explode, then just before it explodes, they kill you to eat said liver.

You disagree and think there are many other animals that live a more imperiled life?

It's literally on the run from birth to its inevitable death via predation. the only question is 'when'.

What is your choice?
How about a field mouse? Predators may include: cats, coyotes, weasels, many species of bird.

I wouldn't want to be a maggot.

Back