Mcgregor begging One Championship CEO to sign the 125'ers

So why is he begging Chatri? He should be making a public demand to the UFC and Dana.

By stealing Demetrious, the only reason the Flyweight division existed.

Now Conor is going out of his way - defending them, giving these talented fighters the chance they deserve. All the people knocking these guys despite their enormous talent, because they are 5'3...these are people who have committed their whole life to fighting just to get by, and because of insecure yeehaw BS, even that is no longer guaranteed.
Not sure you grasp how that works.

tenor.gif
I agree, your intelligence level is pathetically entertaining.

if One FC avtually comes out and says we are going to sign most flyweights that get cut, they would make a statement and get a lot of free publicity.

Why does conor have a beef with chatri? Or why is he starting one?

McGregor is a huge fan of Demetrious Johnson and feels OneFC destroyed Flyweight by signing him. Odd since it looked like UFC was thrashing the division regardless.

I think he is just trying to help those Flyweights get jobs since UFC won't keep them.

Well i think he is wrong in saying that signing DJ killed off the division since that is ultimately the UFC's decision, but I think it's great that he's campaigning for 125'ers to get new jobs.

Well paint me surprised but I didn't think that would trigger you. Atleast not this bad. Stay safe junior.
you made an account to go after conor haters? just couldn't take it hey. lurking crying like a little poof for a month.

He just mad they signed Askren, now he knows he'll never claim the 170lbs title with him there.

Well he did lose to a guy who fights at 125. Conor is afraid confirmed.

Probly just on a drunk rampage

But in all seriousness, perhaps he's just giving a voice to the voiceless

Finally trying to use his influence for the better

If Conor was really giving a voice to the voiceless, he should have said it to the UFC brass. They're the one who are allegedly cutting the 125lb division.

did not see this coming, although he's correct One could step in and offer those fighters deals. The Asian fight market isnt put off by smaller fighters.

Neither is America's fight market put off by smaller fighters. A lot of our favorite boxers are 5'3" midgets.

If One puts their 125ers in the cage, the division will tank. Problem: Cage is 6' tall and 5' dudes look like midget carnival freakshows next to it.

Solution: Ring ropes are 4'6" tall. 5'3" guys look like normal people next to it. Just like in boxing, they don't look like midget carnival freakshows when they're in the ring.

Neither is America's fight market put off by smaller fighters. A lot of our favorite boxers are 5'3" midgets.

If One puts their 125ers in the cage, the division will tank. Problem: Cage is 6' tall and 5' dudes look like midget carnival freakshows next to it.

Solution: Ring ropes are 4'6" tall. 5'3" guys look like normal people next to it. Just like in boxing, they don't look like midget carnival freakshows when they're in the ring.
name 3 "5'3 midgets" that are big in America right now. The only person that made it big in America whilst being 5'3 was Naseem Hamed.... and he retired years ago.

The American market is clearly put off by smaller fighters.

name 3 "5'3 midgets" that are big in America right now. The only person that made it big in America whilst being 5'3 was Naseem Hamed.... and he retired years ago.

The American market is clearly put off by smaller fighters.

Off the top of my head, the only 5'3" or shorter men I can name are Mighty Mouse and Danny DeVito.

The shortest president of all time is 5'4" James Madison.

We've had a black president though. So, apparently being 5'3" gets you worse discrimination than being black. Why are there no 5'3" rights groups?

Edit: Obama was half black. So, maybe that's like being half 5'3". Like 5'8" or something. Ulysses S Grant was 5'8 and a drunk. Just like me.

Back