Sage will make the biggest mistake ever signing with ONE, and he will

lol there are ugly chicks from all races. Stop being morons.

Your taste is so bad that the argument isn't even worth the time
You missed the point. The guy made the statement in order to get people to start posting pictures of hot chicks of all nationalities. That's the "prove me wrong" part of his post.

Incel detected

This thread is filled with white Western weeaboos who love Asian women because they are too beta and ugly to be ably to attract women from their own cultures (i.e. white Western ones). Lmao pathetic.

If I'm getting paid big $$$ I wouldn't mind being forgotten.

This thread is filled with white Western weeaboos who love Asian women because they are too beta and ugly to be ably to attract women from their own cultures (i.e. white Western ones). Lmao pathetic.

<bball2>
Savage Kwon Do

If you prefer that's fine...most guys don't though...having attitude is fine, as long as they know who the man is...and the man should always be the dominant one in the relationship...You saying you can deal with it, to me, says you're a beta more than anything...a real man wants his women to be the way a woman should be...respectful and quiet...and knows when to keep her mouth shut and listen to her man.

You're completely off base, and in a funny twist I'll say you're actually the beta. As a matter of fact you're so fucking beta you can't even fathom the way a real man's mind works.."deal with it" does not mean accept it and move on, you fucking vagina, it means impose your fucking will and break a bitch, to put it crudely. You have exposed your true self, and are such a simp that you need someone to already be subservient and docile before you can deal with them. As a matter of fact, it's "men" like you that have allowed shit to get this bad already, too pussy for action just complaining about how things were better back in the day...

You're completely off base, and in a funny twist I'll say you're actually the beta. As a matter of fact you're so fucking beta you can't even fathom the way a real man's mind works.."deal with it" does not mean accept it and move on, you fucking vagina, it means impose your fucking will and break a bitch, to put it crudely. You have exposed your true self, and are such a simp that you need someone to already be subservient and docile before you can deal with them. As a matter of fact, it's "men" like you that have allowed shit to get this bad already, too pussy for action just complaining about how things were better back in the day...

That's kind of how I interpreted his posts, he's afraid of strong women.

Well you gotta pick wisely and be a man. Then they will treat you like a man.

Only a real man will understand this, the rest will cry about how mean western women are, and lament that they are not weak and subservient like eastern women. The men in this country have largely turned into vaginas, imo.

yeah, kind of sad actually..someone like that (weak minded) will likely and ironically end up with a controlling bitch, probably already has.

You are entitled to your opinion...after awhile though, a guy doesn't wanna have to go through the process of "breaking a chick" why go through all that? what the hells the difference between making a girl that way, or starting off with them like that? there is no difference...plenty of alpha guys don't wanna deal with the bullshit of these American chicks and their attitudes...if you wanna deal with them, be my guest...I can tell you about men like Sean Connery, who was about as alpha as you can get...got himself a nice Asian girl...they care respectful, the way women once were in this country...or Wesley snipes..who got the same type of Asian chick. but you keep thinking that a "real man" wants some big mouth , but attitude broad, just so he can tame her. that's a fools errand my friend.

There's a huge difference between strong and confident women and bitchy, big mouth, big attitude chicks...but no woman is going to be a man, no matter how confident and "independent" she is...and women should always understand that...understand that her man comes first...that's how it should be..that's how it is in every species of mammals on the planet...the male is dominant over the female...the female can be independent all they want, but the man should come first...

They will offer him money he can't refuse, but he will be forgotten there and possibly defeated by some of the bums they will throw at him, ruining his career early on.

That's what greed gives to you. You shouldn't have stopped attenting your christian classes, Sage.

How would that ruin him? Let him go fight some ONE bums and get experience.

I mean it didn't hurt thousands of fighters who start on the regional circuit

he'll get crushed by a roided out eastern european/russian and will never be heard from again... or maybe he'll become a star.

he could do well in the Asian market and if one keeps making good signings then it's all good. I see the Asian market growing and becoming more popular in the next few years. the event style is also a nice alternative for fans

Asian chicks are ugly compared to latinas / Western chicks. Prove me wrong.
Average American woman is 5'4" 170 lbs. o_O

Asians, and I'm part Asian, I agree, are genetically less attractive. But western lifestyle choices MORE than overcome that by magnitudes. Most Americans look, literally, being obese and wearing old clothes, mentally retarded. Other westerners aren't much better.

I don't understand why they'd go after Sage, he hasn't really proven himself as a huge draw or a big potential. I guess he is still young and has time but MMA isn't a very forgiving game, a lot of these very young fighters fade out before establishing themselves as solid elite competitors.

There's a huge difference between strong and confident women and bitchy, big mouth, big attitude chicks...but no woman is going to be a man, no matter how confident and "independent" she is...and women should always understand that...understand that her man comes first...that's how it should be..that's how it is in every species of mammals on the planet...the male is dominant over the female...the female can be independent all they want, but the man should come first...

This is not true. I agree there's a difference between a strong and confident woman and a bitchy woman but it seems like the type of woman you like is super meek.

Back