Mens Martial Arts gym?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I have heard from many people in MMA that female fighters cause drama and are hard to deal with. They cause trouble and sleep around. I am not in MMA but I have seen this in boxing. The female fighter acts arrogant and kicks people out of the ring so she could workout due to her being a champion in her division which later turned out she had no authority to do that.

I am curios to know if its possible to have a gym that is men's only?

If not can I have some shitty female fitness class once a week?

I’m not sure who the “many people” are but it sounds like a load of shit. I’ve never observed any difference between male or female in the gym. I couldn’t care less if they sleep around.

mens only fitness gym...
I think you mean a bath house. This is the gayest thing I have heard in a long time.

I’m starting at ATT this weekend. There’d better be some sluts

All the chicks I know that train are pretty chill, down to earth, low drama types.

I’m starting at ATT this weekend. There’d better be some sluts
Armenian top team? Yea they loaded with sloots! Watch out though they will claim a ring all for themselves.

Have you tried your local bath house?

Those are usually men's only.

No martial arts only!

mens only fitness gym...
I think you mean a bath house. This is the gayest thing I have heard in a long time.

Do you hate people that are gay?

You do realize we are not in the early-mid 2000s, you know that right?

As if Bjj and wrestling weren't gay enough

No martial arts only!

Do you hate people that are gay?

You do realize we are not in the early-mid 2000s, you know that right?
Do you hate women? You know it’s not the the early 1900’s anymore.

Been a lot of not-so-thinly veiled homosexual threads around here lately.

Nah gyms barely make enough money to stay afloat. There isn't a demand for all women's mma gyms either

gay, cmon if anything having chicks in there makes it less gay, dudes all over the place sweaty rolling with eachother, we need as much ungay as we could possibly have

JGnBlQz.gif

Do you hate women? You know it’s not the the early 1900’s anymore.

Ok what about separate classes like females have their own class and men have their own. I am also trying to be tactical business. I know many possessive chicks that don't want to let their boyfriends, fiancés or husbands to be in a place that has potential hot chicks in shared activity.

So for the sake of supply and demand, I am proving a service.

You afraid of girls or something? Jesus dude .. I spent nearly a decade training and competing in KB/MT/Grappling and never had more than maybe 3 or 4 girls at the gym. Worst case you roll with a couple sluts for fun and move onto the next serious partner.

That whole "cooties" thing wasn't real btw, neither is Santa or God.

Not MMA but I did TKD for 4 years. Never was any female drama. I could spar with a female and not get #metood, and some of them were really good.

Here's a flier for this "gym" of yours
22da101e3b04734dad6d5de541530922.jpg

That's an impressive looking bicep but I feel like there may be a fisting subtext to it? May come off as a little gay bro

Ask the guys on Grindr for help. They can tell you how to find the gyms and parties you are looking for, so i heard.

I felt the same way when I was sucking dicks in a parking lot for bus fare and this chick kept butting in, bragging about how many dicks she could chug. It was kind of humiliating. Women are awful.

Back