Elections 2018 Midterms: Polls, predictions and results.

additional votes? they had 30 minutes after the election ended to turn in mail in ballots

yes this .. read about it .. so votes don't magically appear days later .. and of course that's exactly what's happening now .. smh

additional votes? they had 30 minutes after the election ended to turn in mail in ballots

Yes, but some of them had problems being submitted electronically, requiring them to bring them to a separate election facility to count. This also doesn't take provisional ballots into account, which is a longer process because it requires verification

Yes, but some of them had problems being submitted electronically, requiring them to bring them to a separate election facility to count. This also doesn't take provisional ballots into account, which is a longer process because it requires verification

she is still in charge of this process after this .. what's your take on that ?

and this is going on

the only thing that i think was of real consequence for the Repub's was knocking back a few future 'stars' of the Dem party.

I get there was a very short period of irrational exuberance of a blue wave that might see the Dem's take the Senate but it was always just that. Irrational. Step back and look at how many Dem seats were at play and how few Repub ones were and it would be near impossible for the Dem's to take the Senate even without the extreme gerrymandering and vote suppression games. There really was no path to the Dem's taking the Senate, or even likely holding their ground there.

Gerrymandering cannot affect Senate races.

Last edited:
she is still in charge of this process after this .. what's your take on that ?

and this is going on

1. The ballots were (possibly accidentally) destroyed 12 months after the election despite that they're supposed to be kept for 22 months. There wasn't any indication of anything improper in the actual election, and no evidence that ballots were destroyed before being counted. So there's not much of a link between that and this. It seems to be an overblown situation.

2. I'm having trouble finding a legitimate source for this and evidence that it's from this week's elections. But regardless, it seems like just a chain of command issue. Ballot boxes are driven to different locations for various reasons (like problems submitting mail-in ballots electronically, which I mentioned earlier). Remember that most polling stations aren't run by the police or military, they're run by ordinary people and volunteers. But there hasn't been any evidence of them trying to suppress certain votes.

Also, @Culombo , if you're looking for improper election proceedings that actually affected the result in Florida, you're looking at the wrong party by historical standards. If Scott/Desantis are the true winners, so be it. But every valid vote should be counted and efforts to prevent that make my eyebrows raise more than anything else.

WTF is going on in FL. Specifically Broward County. There is something fishy going on

Also, @Culombo , if you're looking for improper election proceedings that actually affected the result in Florida, you're looking at the wrong party by historical standards. If Scott/Desantis are the true winners, so be it. But every valid vote should be counted and efforts to prevent that make my eyebrows raise more than anything else.

There’s no way you can defend Broward County. You just can not. They are the only county that does not know how many ballots were cast. This is really bad

I know you're not that knowledgeable about the US political system, but....

Gerrymandering cannot affect Senate races.
Ya i should have been clearer as i know the Repub gerrymandering impacts the House and the voter suppression both the House and Senate.

There’s no way you can defend Broward County. You just can not. They are the only county that does not know how many ballots were cast. This is really bad

Shit's a mess. They should still find and count every vote. And we shouldn't forget what happened last time we prevented a recount.

Ya i should have been clearer as i know the Repub gerrymandering impacts the House and the voter suppression both the House and Senate.
Don't forget those pesky Russians!

Are you really this fucking stupid? Dems didn't take over a bunch of red states for a blue wave. They took contested areas and ended up with only taking 26 or 28 seats and Trump GAINED seats in the Senate. He's one of 3 presidents to gain senate seats in 100 years. You're a fucking idiot who should stay away from posting period.

There was no blue wave and the Democrats didn't take enough in the house to stonewall him. Plus Republican voters who normally wouldn't come out as strong in mid terms (usually congress is the opposite of the party in the white house anyways) show that the voter base for Trump/Republicans is much stronger.

Holy fuck, the Dems took the exact counties that
Are you really this fucking stupid? Dems didn't take over a bunch of red states for a blue wave. They took contested areas and ended up with only taking 26 or 28 seats and Trump GAINED seats in the Senate. He's one of 3 presidents to gain senate seats in 100 years. You're a fucking idiot who should stay away from posting period.

There was no blue wave and the Democrats didn't take enough in the house to stonewall him. Plus Republican voters who normally wouldn't come out as strong in mid terms (usually congress is the opposite of the party in the white house anyways) show that the voter base for Trump/Republicans is much stronger.

Democratic votes are going to outnumber Republican votes in this election by 7 to 8 points after late votes are counted. Lol @ this election showing Trump/Republicans base is "much stronger." You continue to post straight from your ass and get owned at every corner of this forum. I'm guessing that's a common theme in your life though.

Logic and reading comprehension not your strong suits are they? You 2 aren't even trying.

So, post 1 and 3: this is sad. First of all, Project Veritas essentially became famous for producing doctored video. They have ZERO credibility.

Second, what does dismissal of Project Veritas have to do with politicians? I didn't even watch the video because it's irrelevant.

Third, are you saying you've never employed a colloquialism? Not even to convey a certain tone or setting? No, you can't be saying that. You must be saying you don't know what you're talking about ; you just want to whine because you have nothing useful to say on the thread topic. Take a long nap.

And post 2: the post wasn't about what he is doing now, was it? On paper before the nomination he was by far the worst candidate. Now go back and read the post I replied to and then punch yourself in the face for your obvious error.
Yea my mistake you asked how he got the nomination in a reply to my reply to someone since they were bragging that LGBT+ got voted for office and how historic it was and I mentioned that praising people because of identit politics is dumb and it should be the best for the job. So how did Trump get the nomination? because he was the best for the job...LOL. It was more about a culture war than anything I think he doesn't have to be PC and he was not a politican. His war on media that everyone knows MSM is so full of it along with some of his outside ideas and moderate ideas was refreshing. Would any of the other GOP canidates been able to be Hiliary? I don't know.

Broward County is always a shit show. Brenda Crypt Keeper Snipes was already busted for destroying ballots in 2016 and she's still in charge.

Back