UFN 139 Korean Zombie vs Rodriguez

Davi Ramos TKO 7/1 on Paddypower.
I think this is a great line - Ramos could end it any time with a submission, however I think he knows the calibre of Gunther (or lack of), and will try to finish him with g+p to test himself.

Davi Ramos TKO 7/1 on Paddypower.
I think this is a great line - Ramos could end it any time with a submission, however I think he knows the calibre of Gunther (or lack of), and will try to finish him with g+p to test himself.
came here to say the same thing, Gunther only does one thing well and that's wrestling. Ramos should have better striking, the sub is likely, but KO could happen too.

I cap this fight at 50% ramos sub, 25% Ramos ko, 15% Ramos dec, 10% Gunther ko.

Im hesitating about betting tko line but, have you seen gunters old fights? His strenght is that he can take an enormous beating and still move forward. Hope not Mario “if he dies he dies” Yamasaki is ref

Im hesitating about betting tko line but, have you seen gunters old fights? His strenght is that he can take an enormous beating and still move forward. Hope not Mario “if he dies he dies” Yamasaki is ref
Yamasaki has not reffed a UFC fight since the Shevchenko/Cahoeira debacle as far as I know

I know he’s not with ufc any more, I would like a ref that knows when to stop fight like Dan Miragliotta.
He's not really the best example of a ref who knows when to stop a fight after this past weekend
upload_2018-11-8_22-53-43.png

I still think Dan is a great ref if you want to see another ref that coud stop the fight for the Tko bet at 7,00. Go ahead

i have $1500 on yair since i dont understand mma enough to do other bets. his line just moved :0

Yair going fav at 5crimes and sportsbet. makes sense.

Really agonizing over whether to bet that Cooper vs. Yoder goes the distance at -195 or not. I hate risking money on a match between two terrible fighters, but based on my analysis a couple of pages earlier, this almost certainly goes to decision.

Yoder has horrendous grappling and can't get anyone down. Even if she does, her main weapon is an armbar; her attempts at RnC are weak and awful, based on the Esquibel fight. Anyone have ideas one way or the other?

Hmm. Connor had a two year layoff and lost to and lost i see KZ having a similar issue. The underdog could have a major edge.

I really don’t see how anyone could want to play zombie at - odds

He got his nickname in part because he takes massive amounts of damage on the feet.

He’s barely fought in the last 5yrs and didn’t look good in his return against Bermudez.

He’s lucky Bermudez doesn’t have a good chin

And he’s coming off major surgery

Hmm. Connor had a two year layoff and lost to and lost i see KZ having a similar issue. The underdog could have a major edge.
kbVEs6u.png

A little bit nervous, it was a surprise, I didn't expect the UFC to call

Tonight I'm losing 12 pounds, I'll fight zombie style, this won't be an easy fight, but maybe next I can face edgar, I can headline UFC coming to Seoul, I would have preferred to have a longer time to prepare for his style, but this is all I got

I have a few pounds to cut still, the weight cut is the hardest part, I started at 170, weight cutting is brutal, it's hard for a female, getting harder each time, I'm on medication, hyper thyroid, I went back to my roots for this fight, feel more like myself

Back