The worst animal to live your life as?

Weddell seals have the worst lives ever.

They live under the ice in the Antarctic. In order to survive, they have to keep their air holes by scraping away the ice with their teeth. If they don't do this, the holes close up and they drown.

Mice. You have the bird with the best hearing in all of the animal kingdom (the owl), and in your burrows, you have snakes, wild cats etc.

Penis Mouse
LArt-du-Dick-Pic.png

Weddell seals have the worst lives ever.

They live under the ice in the Antarctic. In order to survive, they have to keep their air holes by scraping away the ice with their teeth. If they don't do this, the holes close up and they drown.

oh man, that does look painfully inefficient as I would think the amount of water he is splashing out would be reforming the ice as quick as he chips it away.

He needs to buddy up with a Narwhal and let him do the ice breaking.

Their Unicorn-Style Horn

depends on what kind of antelope..

I got charged by a Gemsbok once at White Sands Missile Range, those things are no joke. They were introduced as a conservation effort, and w/ no natural predators except us there they flourish

Duck- some dumbass French chef shoves a tube down yoru throat to force feed you to the point your liver is about to explode, then just before it explodes, they kill you to eat said liver.

At least you are being fed.

I love pate foie...

I am going to hell anyway so might as well enjoy myself before I get there...

Unless you're a female duck in mating season when you're liable to be gang raped.

You act like that’s a bad thing. I would love to be gang raped by the opposite sex...

Your life's goal is to find a nice warm and fresh pile of shit to settle down and raise your family in.

Actually seems like one of the simpler lives if that is what makes you happy.

At the end of the day most species including ours goal is just a minorly tweaked variation of this .

Well I don't think there is any such thing as an ethical farm, but free range is probably marginally better.

The rest of your histrionic post and shitty politics in general make a whole lot more sense after reading this post.

Namaqua Sandgrouse. These guys live way out in the middle of the desert and have to fly a long ass time to find water to soak their feathers in all the while getting attacked by predators just so they can bring the water back for their kids. I thought that sucked when I saw them on Planet Earth. Imagine having a job like that.
1.jpg

An orca in SeaWorld, an elephant in the circus. Boycott both at any cost.

Human, and it's not even remotely close.

See suicide rates.

Duck- some dumbass French chef shoves a tube down yoru throat to force feed you to the point your liver is about to explode, then just before it explodes, they kill you to eat said liver.

Shit tastes amazing though.

Human, and it's not even remotely close.

See suicide rates.
interesting take.

But I don't think you would see Human's choosing to be any other species if given the choice.

Also being cognitive enough that suicide becomes an option for some does not necessarily mean its negative to be human. It means we are aware enough to put meaning to out lives which can lead some to determinations that they would rather not live. But many of the same people might think many animal species should not be alive (as many vegans do with farm animals).

Back