PWD 670: Here's to the Greatest...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan of Maria, she's a Cali 6.

giphy.gif

Bliss beat Mandy as well.

5WkLNkX.gif

Rightfully so.

Today I spent 5 hours playing Red Dead and 9 writing another fucking filing.

I’m trying to be a good guy bandit but when I go into town, I always fucking hit a salmon jumping pedestrian on my horse or walk into the saloon the wrong way and suddenly am dead or alive wanted. Fuckers are chasing me for a $5 fine and I can’t even go to pay it off.

I wish I had 5 hours to play, damnit!

Yeah the bounty system is broken.

Whenever I hear this song, I think about Knockaround Guys.

Whenever I think about Knockaround Guys I think of 500. That's the number I figured when I was a kid. 500 street fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate tough guy. You need them for experience. To develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then, after, you realize that's what you are.

Diesel.gif

Whenever I think about Knockaround Guys I think of 500. That's the number I figured when I was a kid. 500 street fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate tough guy. You need them for experience. To develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then, after, you realize that's what you are.

View attachment 468137

It's weird looking back now and thinking of Vin Diesel as a tough guy.

Speaking of blondes that were hot in the 80s, when I went to see Ant-Man and The Wasp earlier this year I was surprised to Michelle Pfeiffer looking so good.

TELEMMGLPICT000145493165_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqg01ebSBWTdIb6vFzQHxdkf2bZHWV2HthR7DfWluJshk.jpeg

On one of the most recent videos on UpUpDownDown Tyler Breeze calls her a Rose Bud" and Woods and Vega's reactions were not positive. I'm surprised they didn't edit it out lol

Today I spent 5 hours playing Red Dead and 9 writing another fucking filing.

I’m trying to be a good guy bandit but when I go into town, I always fucking hit a salmon jumping pedestrian on my horse or walk into the saloon the wrong way and suddenly am dead or alive wanted. Fuckers are chasing me for a $5 fine and I can’t even go to pay it off.

Further proof everyone wants you dead.

What if he brings friends?

Assuming he has friends
<{cruzshake}>

Further proof everyone wants you dead.

I usually dont have problems in town so yea it is

I love Sadie Adler , I just want to stop dealing with dutch and run away with her ..... Wish I could take her on every mission and as I come up on the end here Im gonna be pissed if she gets kilt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back