The Trenches, Episode 8: Sherdog Live Chat (Every Thursday at 8PM ET/5PM PT)

Is the removal of the men's flyweight division a bad move for the UFC?

• Total voters
Daniel Cormier isn't an everyman. Daniel Cormier is your dad. The dude had a hurt back and then took a nap to see how it'll heal! That's a dad if ever I heard of one.

Ant going full fanboy weirdo for DC here. DC's 2018 best year run for any fighter? C'mon bruh!

Jon Jones or Shogun are in the mix.

Ant going full fanboy weirdo for DC here. DC's 2018 best year run for any fighter? C'mon bruh!

Jon Jones or Shogun are in the mix.
It's gotta be up there, with Jones 11 and Shogun 05.

It's gotta be up there, with Jones 11 and Shogun 05.

Stipe is a superb win. Ozdemir and Lewis are great wins, but not the stuff that creates GOAT-years.

Stipe is a superb win. Ozdemir and Lewis are great wins, but not the stuff that creates GOAT-years.
The division change is the X factor.

I still have Joe Rogan calling Herb Dean the "gold standard" of MMA refereeing burnt into my eardrum.

Burnt in like a trauma.

I still have Joe Rogan calling Herb Dean the "gold standard" of MMA refereeing burnt into my eardrum.

Burnt in like a trauma.
Herb Dean is the Mario Yamasaki of Dan Miragliottas.

Let's not act like Brunson is on the level of Jacare, Rockhold or Romero.

Jacare was totally perplexed by Whittaker's striking. Izzy can replicate that.

I almost want to ask Ant a question about race in the UFC but I don't want the guy to lose his job.

Yoel's game is entirely about preserving cardio. Hence the low work-rate -- and the low amount of wrestling.

I'm torn between being ecstatic that my question was answered... and rage that they don't know if Deiveson Figueiredo will smash!:p

Rogan's enemy = Ice

Ant's enemy = Lights

[<diva2] on a scale of 1 to jump in front of a locomotive, How upset are you that no one cares about MMA " Journalism "??

Ant keeping it real. Bring back Bully Beatdown.

Ant's Rants are essential watches.

RDA taking Colby down doesn't bode well for him in a fight vs Askren.

They tried it -- because they got at least half a mil for trying it!

Great questions this week, everyone. This episode really flowed. Thanks for joining us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back