Video: Man punches Pitbull and owner when his little dog is bitten

No it’s a disgusting and illegal act but I did research on the entirety of the breed before I decided if I wanted my first one around 15 years ago.

And you’re sadly mistaken my friend that tiny ass dog would dog out those mutants you posted one after the other.

That short little dog must be like a prime dwarf Manny Pacquiao or something because he looks like a Staffordshire he is small and short, those pits I posted got big muscles big head, so what will that little dog due side step them and latch onto their neck will he use speed?

That short little dog must be like a prime dwarf Manny Pacquiao or something because he looks like a Staffordshire he is small and short, those pits I posted got big muscles big head, so what will that little dog due side step them and latch onto their neck will he use speed?

He’s just a legitimate game bred American Pit Bull Terrier.

Honestly I don’t know as I’ve never watched a dog fight in person or on the internet (well unless you count the clips ESPN was showing whenever Michael Vick got busted) but there’s a reason most regard him as the greatest fighting dog that ever lived and there’s a reason people don’t fight those American Bully mutants. They’d gas out in 30 seconds for one and they’re actually unathletic due to the fact they’re musclebound.

I've got the sweetest rottweiler ever, and that's according to the vet who's handled many rotties, and even then, I never bring her out the house without a leash. I would've thought that's basic common sense but apparently common sense is what many pitbull owners lack.

I've got the sweetest rottweiler ever, and that's according to the vet who's handled many rotties, and even then, I never bring her out the house without a leash. I would've thought that's basic common sense but apparently common sense is what many pitbull owners lack.

You would be shocked at how many people think they should be allowed to walk their dog off leash because they are special. 9 times out of 10, they’re retarded. 10 times out of 10, they’re assholes.

As a Pit Bull owner I agree that the majority of owners are scum/trash. Which is why both of my current dogs are Pit Bull rescues; I know they are capable of being good dogs and so many end up with terrible trashy owners which results in terrible trashy living conditions for the dog.

Pitbulls are generally raised by douchebag owners these days to compensate for their tiny weiner. In the old days, any pitbull that showed aggressive tendency would be immediately culled, but now that aggressiveness seems to be prized by these douches. Letting a pitbull run around without a leash is asking to get sued.

Rewatched the video in the beginning and it looked like the poodle initiated it by jumping out from behind and then the pit reacted? Not sure if it was hiding or was chased but poodle guy reacted as should be, imo...

Thing is with most Pitbulls, their owners are weak :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s that get a kick out of a dog that is everything they are not.

If one of those dogs hurts my smaller dog I'm going to make sure the owner will beg me for forgiveness. Nothing against the dogs, but the owners are weak pussy's with inferiority complex.

My cousin had three Chihuahuas and a pit. Lived together for a year no problems . Came home one day to two dead Chihuahuas and a third that had to be put down later. When they snap they really snap
Lmao

anigif_sub-buzz-28432-1504043534-3.gif

Thing is with most Pitbulls, their owners are weak :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s that get a kick out of a dog that is everything they are not.

If one of those dogs hurts my smaller dog I'm going to make sure the owner will beg me for forgiveness. Nothing against the dogs, but the owners are weak pussy's with inferiority complex.
I couldn’t agree more.

The most problematic breeds for aggression I have experienced are Jack Russell Terriers. Some are sweet and lovely, others are bloody vicious!
More often now I am seeing a lot of aggression from tiny breeds which are treated as babies and hand bag dogs.

The most problematic breeds for aggression I have experienced are Jack Russell Terriers. Some are sweet and lovely, others are bloody vicious!
More often now I am seeing a lot of aggression from tiny breeds which are treated as babies and hand bag dogs.

I often hear pitbull owners say but it’s an absolutely shitty comparison. It’s like saying a drunk on a bicycle is more cause for concern than a half-drunk in a car.

I often hear pitbull owners say but it’s an absolutely shitty comparison. It’s like saying a drunk on a bicycle is more cause for concern than a half-drunk in a car.
I wasn't suggesting one breed will or won't cause more harm than the other. Just it really isn't just pits that attack other dogs.
Any idiot who isn't responsible with their dog can cause problems in their community.

Justified IMO. But I will say this, the little dog wasn't secured either while on a public street/sidewalk, which moves some responsibility on the other owner as well.

Back