Badou Jack vs Marcus Browne added to Pac-Man/Broner Card

Jack deserves another belt. Run it back with Stevenson sooner than later.

Browne should be a good fight. If they sign the dotted line they can turn this one over quick. Then get Stevenson and Jack to run it again for the WBC later in the year.

Browne can look pretty dangerous at times, but I remember him looking very mediocre against that Serbian guy. Still, solid fight.

I like this. A needed step up for Browne and a good enough opponent for Jack to put himself back into a big fight.

I like Jack a lot but I have a feeling he's always going to come up short. He does just enough to make a fight close and then seems to think thats good enough. He's turned into an excellent TV fighter, just not a winner.

I like Jack a lot but I have a feeling he's always going to come up short. He does just enough to make a fight close and then seems to think thats good enough. He's turned into an excellent TV fighter, just not a winner.
Naw bro, they all just jealous of Floyd.

The ripper out classes, Browne hasn't fought anyone half as good as jack. Brownes last few fights were beating up his girl so I'm not sure he's ready.

Great fight and I now plan on buying the PPV. This card is already deeper than the Wilder/Fury card!

Seems like all the PBC dudes are inactive. Hopefully that changes with the new TV deals.

Jack impressed me when he dismantled Cleverly, it's a fight I've enjoyed rewatching. I was surprised Adonis survived his encounter with him. I had expected Jack to win. Hoping The Ripper can get back on track and finish more guys like he did Clev, he can't leave it in the judges hands anymore, but I guess you can only control so much...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back