PWD 670: Here's to the Greatest...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually dont have problems in town so yea it is

I love Sadie Adler , I just want to stop dealing with dutch and run away with her ..... Wish I could take her on every mission and as I come up on the end here Im gonna be pissed if she gets kilt
Sadie Adler and Charles are my two favourite members of the group. I wish when you got home robbery or stagecoach robbery tips you could choose to take gang members out on those jobs with you. I'd choose those two every time.

@GoldenAzazel

matchbox makes Jurassic park one jeep wranglers that are perfect scale for Gi joe guys

I bought 3 of em and have been acting out scenes from the first movie on my desk off and on all day .

I also got a box set thingy that had some raptors and galamimuses and a delopasourous and yes those prolly arent spelled right

I cant wait to put up my gi joe Jurassic park nativity scene

Starting to get amped for christmas

lifebuzz-60cfeb3adf8706e5dcd466dc3f5c2b6a-original.gif

Sadie Adler and Charles are my two favourite members of the group. I wish when you got home robbery or stagecoach robbery tips you could choose to take gang members out on those jobs with you. I'd choose those two every time.

Im really looking forward to putting a bullet in micah have been since I met him and if i dont get to I will be bummed . but im pretty sure I will get to

I would take sadie and john I kinda liked the irish kid too :(

@GoldenAzazel

matchbox makes Jurassic park one jeep wranglers that are perfect scale for Gi joe guys

I bought 3 of em and have been acting out scenes from the first movie on my desk off and on all day .

I also got a box set thingy that had some raptors and galamimuses and a delopasourous and yes those prolly arent spelled right

I cant wait to put up my gi joe Jurassic park nativity scene

Starting to get amped for christmas
Lol post a picture of it when it's all set up. I haven't even started thinking about Christmas yet.

Lol post a picture of it when it's all set up. I haven't even started thinking about Christmas yet.

i still gotta get some stegos and another rex .... I gotta get on ebay I want the orig red one.

I loved when them boys attacked the plantation house and I had to go find sadie and I found her stabbin the shit outta people behind the shed :) I marked out hard

Im really looking forward to putting a bullet in micah have been since I met him and if i dont get to I will be bummed . but im pretty sure I will get to

I find it hard to like Dutch, Bill, and Javier because of the first game. Like how am I gonna like Dutch when he turns into such a dick and tells John that Abigail was a whore and the whole camp slept with her?

I hate Micah too, and everyone else I'm okay with or I like. At the point I'm at in the game John is still acting like a bit of an asshole, but that'll probably change as I progress through the story. Apparently I'm only 44% in but It feels way more than that.

Wade_Barrett_WrestleMania_32_Axxess.jpg

i still gotta get some stegos and another rex .... I gotta get on ebay I want the orig red one.

I loved when them boys attacked the plantation house and I had to go find sadie and I found her stabbin the shit outta people behind the shed :) I marked out hard
Oooh I haven't got to that part yet, but that sounds awesome. I've only just got to Saint Dennis and been robbed by some kids.

I find it hard to like Dutch, Bill, and Javier because of the first game. Like how am I gonna like Dutch when he turns into such a dick and tells John that Abigail was a whore and the whole camp slept with her?

I hate Micah too, and everyone else I'm okay with or I like. At the point I'm at in the game John is still acting like a bit of an asshole, but that'll probably change as I progress through the story. Apparently I'm only 44% in but It feels way more than that.

im at 60 percent

I just dealt with the money lender and have been kickin it with indians

I like bill and javier but dutch always comes across as a dick and we know where thats gonna end. Thats why im sure micah is the rat

Oooh I haven't got to that part yet, but that sounds awesome. I've only just got to Saint Dennis and been robbed by some kids.

I was mad bout them kids robbin me

I was tryin to bust my lasso

im at 60 percent

I just dealt with the money lender and have been kickin it with indians

I like bill and javier but dutch always comes across as a dick and we know where thats gonna end. Thats why im sure micah is the rat
I was mad bout them kids robbin me

I was tryin to bust my lasso
The problem is I go to play the main story and a bunch of side shit comes up that I just do instead. Is there any use for money after a certain point? I'm like sitting on 4 grand plus gold bars and shit in my inventory but feel like there's not too much to spend it on. Upgraded my camp fully, got my weapons customised, got the clothes I want, etc.

Bill fucked up big time though in Rhodes. I've not much reason to hate Javier other than Red Dead 1.

I did exactly the same. I was about to bust out my pump action or my revolvers too and go dead eye on every single one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back