PWD 670: Here's to the Greatest...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is I go to play the main story and a bunch of side shit comes up that I just do instead. Is there any use for money after a certain point? I'm like sitting on 4 grand plus gold bars and shit in my inventory but feel like there's not too much to spend it on. Upgraded my camp fully, got my weapons customised, got the clothes I want, etc.

it would seem to me that money wise you are good. I havent done too much side stuff because I want to see how the story ends. I gotta be getting close

I got off to a slow star cuz that fuck micah got me a 300 dollar bounty almost from the get go but once I recovered from that I got my ass moving .

Hunting isnt a great way to make money in this game like the other red dead you almost have to commit crimes and it took me a sec to figure that out.

Im a rifle man and almost never use my revolvers and I never even buy the pistols

lol Yea

Did you help beau and his girl elope together ?

Did you kill the suffragette ?

I helped her and laughed about it
I’m in the middle of that. I just took them their letters. I probabaly will lol

I’m in the middle of that. I just took them their letters. I probabaly will lol

It wont come up again til later

Was buggin me when I switched camps that loose end wasnt takin care of. I new I was gonna help them kids when the time came

Braun Strowman has serious heat with WWE brass. Who saw that coming?

Bliss beat Mandy as well.

5WkLNkX.gif

That's downright hypnotic...

So is the thread title implying that Maria is "the greatest"? The greatest what? Or at what? Explain yourself, @GoldenAzazel. Also, what kind of fraggle wouldn't use this as the theme?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back