Conor's trash talk has become cringeworthy

He took the Mayweather ego and used it as his own gimmick. The cars, the money etc..The problem is he isn't as good as he thinks he is and the same goes to his fanbase. You could see it coming a mile away. It should feel a bit forced or phony since it is.

The problem we have, retards actually believe Conor lost by a fluke lol

They call me obsessed. My only obsession is trying to coach the brain dead lol
Try debating them.....They just parrot the same BS.
They also hate stats....They think they don't mean shit, as long as your PPV sales are good.

I think the same.

Conor started being ridiculous on the maymac tour.

While watching the 229 press conference i was like "ok confirmed, mcgregors downfall is here"

He has become too crazy, too hostile and too delusional.

Do you ever cringe at your own comments. Just trying to gauge your level of insight.
Please, do tell me how I am wrong about anything I posted. You are defending another grown man (a fighter at that), while I am stating facts.

Ci4ePSF.png

Please, do tell me how I am wrong about anything I posted. You are defending another grown man (a fighter at that), while I am stating facts.
Nope, looks more like I’ve just been commenting on your tragic posting opposed to defending anyone.

His trash talk has always been shit, only sub human IQ dummies found it funny...

"I'll rest me balls on your forehead"
"I'll tap yar head off da canvas"

Even high school kids can talk trash with more finese

The fame has gotten to his head, tbh.

He had funnier lines back in the day. And they weren't mean-spirited trash talk either, if that makes sense.
Yep. It was funny when he told Nate to fetch him coffee knowing damn well Nate would never get him coffee. Then his trash talk became personal and was no longer fun or entertaining.

His trash talk is what made him famous. I think he’s pretty good at it

It has got to the point just the name, "Conor McGregor," is cringe-worthy.

What was once a cocky swagger, a deep commitment to martial arts, and a serious drive to be the best ... has morphed, warped, and become a caricature of bravado and a ruse to "stir idiots" into buying his liquor and paying him money.

Make no mistake, Conor McGregor has gone from an athlete trying to be his best into a Snake Oil Salesman who'd sell his mother to make an extra $1.50 profit.

Funny quips to other fighters, and a little harmless shit-talk, have become pitiful fails at humor ... blatant insults ... and outright lame attempts "to stir the pot."

It's the difference between a woman really looking at you with desire, and a prostitute "pretending to like you," just so she can make an extra few $$.

Conor is no longer a serious MMA practitioner ... he's turned himself into an attention-whore, a sell-out, and a basic POS ... unworthy of any further comment or discussion.

Can't disagree with that. He was fairly witty at one point but his ego took over and created a monster.
I still like Conor the fighter but I'd rather not hear him talk any more.
I just gotta say.............Your Avi.....

Very Nice.....

Good day sir.

Back