Elections 2018 Midterms: Polls, predictions and results.

So all the late ballot stuff favors Dems only across the country? Legit question. Don't wanna scream corruption but if these "late counts" are only dropping the (R) candidates it looks a little suspicious. Are there any Repubs benefitting from these late counts?
Supposedly it's pretty normal for late counts to favor Dems, since they tend to come from higher-populated (urban) areas.

Lol rick scott is ordering them to. They aren't doing it because they discovered something. He has no evidence.

of course he did .. he has to .. otherwise dems steal the election .. snipes is crooked .. she can't say how many ballots they have to count .. very convenient .. midnight reporting of thousands of votes in a bunch .. being very secretive .. and then this .. shady all the way

Supposedly it's pretty normal for late counts to favor Dems, since they tend to come from higher-populated (urban) areas.
Except Miami Dade already finished counting yesterday afternoon. A reporter actually brought that up and Snipes about shat her pants.

I remember commenting on election day that the reported late outstanding vote in south FL was not matching the distribution of voters by party - not even close - as it came in.

I eagerly await an honest and thorough acknowledgment of this in the WR!
I'll frankly be thrilled if they go so far as acknowledging that the GOP didn't actually gain 5 seats in the Senate.

Holy fuck, the Dems took the exact counties that

Democratic votes are going to outnumber Republican votes in this election by 7 to 8 points after late votes are counted. Lol @ this election showing Trump/Republicans base is "much stronger." You continue to post straight from your ass and get owned at every corner of this forum. I'm guessing that's a common theme in your life though.

Is normal for a midterm

You don't understand politics. It's cool bro. It's why we have a war room.

Lol im telling you americans. your elections are rigged.

I remember commenting on election day that the reported late outstanding vote in south FL was not matching the distribution of voters by party - not even close - as it came in.
bull fucking shit broward has always fucked with voting, they had 30 minutes per election laws to turn in those votes now they're claiming they are still coming in

of course he did .. he has to .. otherwise dems steal the election .. snipes is crooked .. she can't say how many ballots they have to count .. very convenient .. midnight reporting of thousands of votes in a bunch .. being very secretive .. and then this .. shady all the way

Enterprise....we’ll pick yo....pick up the fake ballots. Gollum ain’t going down without a fight, he’s more commie than I thought

Back