Media LMAO: Mike Perry Getting Heckled The Whole Time During Open Workout + Freestyle Rap

He's gonna eat that liver with some pinto beans and a 40
200.gif
Legit lol'd

<[analyzed}>

Perry is a true entertainer. Honestly he is getting pretty likable even among his old haters. Win or loose he always comes to fight. In a way it feels like Cowboy is going to pass the torch to Perry in this fight, they seem to be alike in some way.
He is in the sense that we are starting to enjoy laughing at his mental condition over being annoyed by it

You know back in the day around '91 there were rumors circulating about a young street poet from the Queensbridge housing projects named Nasir Jones. He was touted as the guy who would come and dethrone Rakim, the then reigning king of Hip Hop. After creating a buzz as a 17 year old on Main Source's - Live at the BBQ he then proceeded to deliver arguably the greatest album in Hip Hop history. After hearing Mike Perry's freestyle I truly feeling like we are witnessing another one of these moments.

if you can not appreciate the entertainment that is mike perry you are missing out.

For what reason would they be thrown out? Heckling is a reaction, just like cheering or booing.

Because they're trash. Hecklers should be thrown out on their heads, then thrown into a dumpster. People who boo are extremely low IQ as well.

"He'll kick your head off and I'll catch it" LOL

Because they're trash. Hecklers should be thrown out on their heads, then thrown into a dumpster. People who boo are extremely low IQ as well.
<24>

Perhaps those on stage could present better entertainment, and the heckling wouldn't happen.

If they don't like the entertainment, why bother going in the first place. No one's forcing them to stay and watch it.

Nobody goes in expecting to see the cringeworthiness Perry produces. He never fails to reach a lamer low, though.

Nobody goes in expecting to see the cringeworthiness Perry produces. He never fails to reach a lamer low, though.

I mean, can you honestly tell me if you were standing next to someone at an open workout and they kept yelling "BOO" you wouldn't want to elbow them in the face, or at the very least, regard them as a moron? Heckling is only funny for about a minute, then it's just annoying especially if it's the same guy yelling the same shit over and over again. Ever seen a heckler get dragged away and thrown out the door? That usually gets more applause and cheers than the entertainment on the stage.

I mean, can you honestly tell me if you were standing next to someone at an open workout and they kept yelling "BOO" you wouldn't want to elbow them in the face, or at the very least, regard them as a moron? Heckling is only funny for about a minute, then it's just annoying especially if it's the same guy yelling the same shit over and over again. Ever seen a heckler get dragged away and thrown out the door? That usually gets more applause and cheers than the entertainment on the stage.

It's not meant to be funny or good. It's meant to ridicule the person for their shit entertainment.

It's not meant to be funny or good. It's meant to ridicule the person for their shit entertainment.

Exactly the reason why they should be thrown out head-first into the gutter.

"Cowboy! He'll kick your head off...and I'll catch it!" -LOL. Picking on Perry is kind of mean, but that line legit made me laugh.

Jarl

Lmfao, Mike Perry has to be the definition of "meat head". Pretty funny guy though.

The Cowboy impression was spot on. Hillarious.

The heckler really got to Mike. Dat was funny.

Back