My entire town is burning down.

lifelessheap

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I hope my house survives, but the whole town is going up it seems. My whole life is in that home. At least my family and dogs are safe.

I don't know what to do. Fucking NorCal.

50,000 were evacuated. But the roads were so clogged people abandoned their cars and ran. I pray for as little death as possible.

My little bro is on a strike team headed up to help out. Stay safe sherbro.

Hope your insurance payout is quick. As long as your family and friends are safe you can rebuild.

Fill the fire full up uppercuts!

Water is for the weak!

Sometimes I can’t believe there are any trees left in California. It seems like the state’s been perpetually on fire for 10 years.

Pretty much everyone I talked to lost their home. From all different parts of town. Grim.

I hope your house makes it, if you haven't evacuated yet I would turn on the sprinklers, I remember reading about a house that got saved by that, you can also water hose your home. Good luck dude!

Sorry to hear brother. I don't have anything useful to offer, just hope the damage is none or minimal.

When you move to a place called Butt County, don’t be surprised when it’s flaming.

I hope your house makes it, if you haven't evacuated yet I would turn on the sprinklers, I remember reading about a house that got saved by that, you can also water hose your home. Good luck dude!
Evacuated in the morning. Only 3 roads down the mountain for 50,000 people. Didn't want to get stuck in traffic.

Are you staying in Hotel/motel, and I curious how much they charging people?

I'm hearing the whole community is pretty much gone.

If you rebuild, do it in concrete.

A CalFire offical basically said the whole town is "wiped out."

My house is gone. 99.99% chance it's gone.

Hope the best for you man that some serious shit.

Back