Mens Martial Arts gym?

I’m not sure who the “many people” are but it sounds like a load of shit. I’ve never observed any difference between male or female in the gym. I couldn’t care less if they sleep around.

Exactly. And I would prefer them to sleep around and spread the wealth a little bit. And spread their legs.

Ok what about separate classes like females have their own class and men have their own. I am also trying to be tactical business. I know many possessive chicks that don't want to let their boyfriends, fiancés or husbands to be in a place that has potential hot chicks in shared activity.

So for the sake of supply and demand, I am proving a service.
<puh-lease75>
So you’re way to move the goal posts is to shift to another perceived negative quality with women...

Close, but it's actually from this movie lol

View attachment 468193

Lol nice, I thought it was super trooper. Since we are on a subject of me being a raging homo due to this thread. There is a TKD comedy movie about a happily married couple and the dude brings his friends over in the backyard and the wife thinks her husband is a TKD teacher but in reality, they are pounding each other barn.

To be honest I wouldn't want no pesky harlot trying to steal my virginity whilst I'm trying to learn martial arts either!

Chicks do that at gyms? I must be the odd one out then

I have heard from many people in MMA that female fighters cause drama and are hard to deal with. They cause trouble and sleep around. I am not in MMA but I have seen this in boxing. The female fighter acts arrogant and kicks people out of the ring so she could workout due to her being a champion in her division which later turned out she had no authority to do that.

I am curios to know if its possible to have a gym that is men's only?

If not can I have some shitty female fitness class once a week?

You're getting a lot of hate but I agree. If you're thinking of sex when training you're not training. I haven't seen the slut dynamic you're saying but discord in a fighters gym is toxic, on the flip side a bike is good for both endurance work and hard sprints...

Bad jokes aside I think it's worse in boxing but it might be because I have a mate who had good chick boxer and she was a complete head fuck for him. After he flicked her every other trainer told him that's why they no longer do chick fighters.

This is besides the inability for women to hold pads, spar or carry their weight. Bring on the hate.

You're getting a lot of hate but I agree. If you're thinking of sex when training you're not training. I haven't seen the slut dynamic you're saying but discord in a fighters gym is toxic, on the flip side a bike is good for both endurance work and hard sprints...

Bad jokes aside I think it's worse in boxing but it might be because I have a mate who had good chick boxer and she was a complete head fuck for him. After he flicked her every other trainer told him that's why they no longer do chick fighters.

This is besides the inability for women to hold pads, spar or carry their weight. Bring on the hate.

Exactly on point with holding pad. That and the response in this thread leads me to believe most guys are thirsty as fuck.

I have talked to some guys who don't want to be around women because they are not comfortable with contact. That and some women feel uncomfortable with the idea that their boyfriends or husbands are in a place that has attractive female are sharing an interest.

This is a sentiment that I have heard before. I guess most guys in this thread don't understand the world is changing and in the metoo era there is a shift in attitude.

Exactly on point with holding pad. That and the response in this thread leads me to believe most guys are thirsty as fuck.

I have talked to some guys who don't want to be around women because they are not comfortable with contact. That and some women feel uncomfortable with the idea that their boyfriends or husbands are in a place that has attractive female are sharing an interest.

This is a sentiment that I have heard before. I guess most guys in this thread don't understand the world is changing and in the metoo era there is a shift in attitude.

I don't know what the metoo era is but for me I've always felt this way, or at least from my first few experiences training with them. There might be an exception here and there but there's nothing worse then that sinking feeling when you realise you've been partnered up with a chick for pads and you know that you're about to waste a small portion of your life.

What amazes me is the hate/ridicule you've gotten from your statement yet you're right.

I don't know what the metoo era is but for me I've always felt this way, or at least from my first few experiences training with them. There might be an exception here and there but there's nothing worse then that sinking feeling when you realise you've been partnered up with a chick for pads and you know that you're about to waste a small portion of your life.

What amazes me is the hate/ridicule you've gotten from your statement yet you're right.

Its crazy that a simple question turns in to a massive homophobic insults. Judging by the response, I wonder if most guys join gyms to just look at women. Ironically no one gives a shit about women's only gyms...

I have heard from many people in MMA that female fighters cause drama and are hard to deal with. They cause trouble and sleep around. I am not in MMA but I have seen this in boxing. The female fighter acts arrogant and kicks people out of the ring so she could workout due to her being a champion in her division which later turned out she had no authority to do that.

I am curios to know if its possible to have a gym that is men's only?

If not can I have some shitty female fitness class once a week?

Fuck bro, just say you like cock and move on. Judgement free zone.

How about this then?

Interesting way to come out of the closeet

nailed it!

I meant the cookie cutter pertains to a person being gay. The undertone behind it is shame and being a weak man if you don't want to be around women. Its like this everywhere and now boy scout is forced to accept women. My train of thought is the loss of control and imbalance that females have their space and exclusivity but the expression of men having theirs is a collective response of the man being shamed in to being a homosexual or labeled as a weak person who hates women.

??

Majority of the members are men, unless its a particular niche like women's self-defense

Drama gets created when you play into it. Guys who can't control their wangs and think shitting where you eat is a good idea. I've never done it, so there's no problem on my end from them. If anything, "drama" came from the old team where the coach decided to played favorites and attempt to use me for free labor and feeder to the "prospect"

Bud, your issue is going to happen in a gym that lets them, regardless of male or female. If its a shit small gym that has only 1 champ (or even prospect) and everyone else lags behind, the owner/head coach is going to give them room to do what they want.

Back