What do you gentlemen eat for breakfast?

Weekends usually scrambled eggs, avocado and kimchi.

Weekdays black coffee

proto oats,2 slices of brown bread toasted with peanut butter and coffee, black,no sugar, lots of it.

Eggs, chorizo, potatoes, toast, coffee

Finally a normal breakfast.

Seems like every other person is trying to outdo the next poster with some queer diet.

I mainly see baked beans as a breakfast food, but as part of a full English rather than on toast. Beans on toast is very much for tea rather than breakfast!

Baked Beans are a summer side dish for a BBQ meal.

Other beans go with rice in some kind of a Latino dish or in chii/stews.

Never on toast.

Not even once.

Last edited:
coffee and a banana
homemade yogurt with fruit and nuts about a hour later

upload_2018-11-7_22-50-52.jpeg

PS: Full on fan of a full English Breakfast as well. + a gun.

cigarette and black coffee when i wake since i gym in the morning

on vacation or traveling ill have the usual bacon eggs hashbrowns or chicken fried steak and eggs hnnnngggg.

Last edited:
Nothing. I do intermittent fasting, so I only eat 2 meals a day. Lunch is anywhere from 11AM to 1PM. Dinner is around 5PM. That saying that "breakfast is the most important meal of the day" is bullshit.

I've lost over 25 pounds of fat in a little over 5 months, so I guess I'm doing something right.

Agreed.

I've lost over 40 pounds going low carb and just eating a lot less.

4 eggs or egg whites, steamed broccoli or cauliflower with lentil beans, green tea with honey, 20g scoop of whey protein in 1% milk.

Black coffee and an ice cream smoothie shake

Omelette with home fries and toast is nice, although it's not good to eat that every day, I guess.

Why? I do the exact same thing pretty much the exact same times.

I can't even drop a deuce in the morning without my breakfast, coffee and cigs. And if I can't start my day with a fat dump then I can't start my day

So you go 18-20 hrs after dinner without eating?

<DontBelieve1>

Including sleep it's really not that hard. If you eat dinner at 6 and skip breakfast you're up to 17+ hours by the time lunch time rolls around.

I eat a meal at 12pm and a meal around 6pm. After a day or two I got used to it.

Back